What language do you want to use Torre in?
Forward is on a bold mission to make high quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. We’re building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up, combining hardware, software and doctors under one roof. We are building our IT team and are looking for a world-class IT specialist with experience providing exceptional customer support. As an early member of our IT team, you’ll have a key role in building the future of healthcare from first principles.
• Own IT/Helpdesk support for our corporate, onsite, and remote teams, while prioritizing / maintaining lightning SLAs. • Provide desktop support for hardware, software, network, A/V, system performance and security issues. • Own inventory management for hardware and software assets. • Provision and maintain user accounts, group membership, etc. • Assist with new clinic builds, interfacing with the expansion team, architects, engineers, and contractors. • Support existing clinics by facilitating device installation, maintenance, and repairs. • Work with various teams across the company to improve our processes and tools.
• Impact - You’re deeply mission-driven and you think there’s more to life than software that enables puppy ears to be superimposed on photos. Although we concede those are cute. • Entrepreneurship - You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end and enjoys wearing many hats. You don’t ask for permission - you’re too busy making things happen. • Team player - You know how to make those around you better and feed off their energy. You take care of your teammates.
• BA/BS or equivalent degree with 1-3 years of experience with technical support, system administration or helpdesk related roles (startup experience is a major plus but not required).
• Forward was founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-Founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
• We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
• We don’t want to just move dollars around the healthcare industry - we want to rebuild it and fix it. All of it. You’d be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade and you’d work with a team of people who want to use their talents for good.
• Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion: We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences, and we prioritize diversity within our team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.