What language do you want to use Torre in?
Phreesia is looking for a Human Resources (HR) Analyst to join our growing team! We’re looking for someone who is passionate about harnessing the power of data to identify trends and impact key business decisions.
• Maintain dashboard of HR metrics such as hiring and attrition, recruiting, and employee engagement • Work with FP&A team on budgeting and forecasting headcount and payroll costs • Analyze large data sets and pull meaningful insights • Proactively identify trends and conduct additional analysis to support findings • Create method for organizing all external market data related to compensation benchmarking • Handle ad-hoc data requests from the HR and Leadership teams
• Ability to interpret data and draw conclusions based on knowledge of the business • Proven ability to communicate findings to diverse audiences in a clear and concise manner • Ability to manage competing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment • Experience extracting HRIS data (Workday experience is a plus) • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Ability to manage competing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment • Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, basic SQL skills helpful
• Bachelor’s degree required (Applied Statistics/Analytics or another quantitative field preferred) • 2+ years of experience in an HR/People Analyst role
• At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care. • Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
• We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
• The HR Analyst will report to the Director, HR and collaborate with the HR and Finance teams to deliver data-driven insights to various stakeholders.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.