Mambu is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the Americas or Europe, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work, the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But we are different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible, we are helping revolutionize financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist to be a part of our rapidly growing and successful marketing team.
What you will be doing:
- Develop integrated (PR, Social, Digital, Content, Events) campaigns that deliver strong ROI, execute and measure lead generation activities and events
- Create Marketing assets including landing pages, emails, and paid media ads
- Co-develop content including white papers, blogs, webinars, thought leadership stories, presentations, social media posts and website copy across all channels
- Co-support content projects with external agencies — from ideation, through review, to distribution
- Develop strong relationships with key partners that drive sales results and build market awareness
- Conduct research that provides insight into the North American market and key buyers
- Implement and maintain processes that allow the North American Commercial team to scale and deliver measurable results
- Help manage and support events (trade shows, conferences, etc.)
What you need to have:
- 4+ years of B2B digital marketing research experience
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and automation tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, Google Analytics and Salesforce
- Skilled in writing and editing content with great attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to communicate cross-functionally within a highly energetic team
- Ability to travel 10%-20%
- Experience within the banking/finance industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or in another relevant field
- Employment may depend on (criminal record and credit) background checks
We hope you have:
- Experience working within SaaS environment
- Mambu has over 200 live deployments, helping to revolutionize financial services in more than 55 countries globally, and we're just getting started
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!