What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Are energized about providing outstanding Client experiences by Styling Clients from our carefully curated inventory • Want to join an organization that encourages personal development and growth through individual feedback with your leader, training opportunities, and open communication tools for you and your peers • Will contribute to growing our company by providing feedback regarding the online styling platform, company software, assortment of inventory and common Client requests to our Merchandising team • Are excited to be a part of an innovative cross-functional Styling community of problem solvers using creativity and our technology.
• Are passionate about delighting customers; by helping Clients feel confident and are adept at learning through written communication and emails • Are extraordinary at time management and have a stellar work ethic; by being flexible yet committed to attending check-ins with your leader around growth and development in your role, and are a self-starter who is detail-oriented. • Are tech-savvy and a quick learner; who is open to learning and working with new technology, comfortable with using or learning G-Suite applications (Google Docs, Gmail, etc), and are a natural problem solver. • Have access to a laptop and desktop that has Chrome web browser.
• Stitch Fix Stylists are instrumental in crafting the stylish and personalized experience we are known for. Stylists help our Clients look and feel their best selves through establishing relationships, being wardrobe problem solvers, and using Stitch Fix’s unique blend of art and science to help Clients find what they love, effortlessly. • Our remote Stylists are a key component of the culture and foundation of the Styling field, they are empowered to make the best decision for each individual situation by thinking creatively and providing a Client experience that feels too good to be true (but is really that good!).
• We’re about personal styling for every body, and we believe in both a service and a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. We’re the first fashion retailer to combine technology and data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, and kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, and we’re looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.
• Our Stylist role is a remote, part-time, and regionally based position. We are currently hiring in the following counties: • CLE: As a candidate for this role, you must reside in one of the following counties below. • **Greater Cleveland Styling Region Counties: Ashland, Ashtabula, Belmont, Carroll, Columbiana, Coshocton, Crawford, Cuyahoga, Delaware, Erie, Franklin, Geauga, Guernsey, Harrison, Holmes, Huron, Jefferson, Knox, Lake, Licking, Lorain, Mahoning, Marion, Medina, Morrow, Muskingum, Ottawa, Portage, Richland, Sandusky, Seneca, Stark, Summit, Trumbull, Tuscarawas, Union, Wayne, Wyandot**
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.