• RedRover is Seeking a Seasoned PPC/Digital Marketing Specialist (Option to Work From Home) • RedRover Sales & Marketing Strategy, an internationally award-winning, metrics-driven, Memphis-based agency (the only agency in the market offering a results-guarantee) has one spot available for a rock star Digital Marketing Specialist who loves to roll up their sleeves and dig in to improve the performance of Google Ads and other PPC advertising tactics. • Do you have an insatiable curiosity and are driven to learn independently? • Do you enjoy drawing conclusions based on data? • Are you a fact-based, outcomes-focused person? • Do you frankly wonder why others lack the attention to detail that comes so easily to you? • Does mastering the ever-changing world of pay-per-click fuel your passion? • Do you have experience translating data into meaningful conclusions to internal and external stakeholders? …if you answered yes to these questions, this may be the opportunity for you!
• Plan, build and implement pay-per-click strategies for clients; • Execute daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok and other advertising digital platforms for a variety of clients; • Maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, negative keywords, campaign targeting and other important account metrics; • Manage the activity research and creation of large keyword lists; • Monitor and evaluate search activity across major channels; • Provide creative copy suggestions and ad templates; • Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, optimization strategy and other facets of digital advertising in accordance with client goals; • Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking and revenue tracking; • Keep pace with search and PPC industry trends and developments; • Manage web analytic dashboards, reports and other key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals; • Communicate to team and management on project status, timelines and results; and • Work closely with other team members to meet client goals.
• Successful candidates will have a portfolio of past PPC campaign strategies and documented outcomes as well as a thorough understanding of each of the levers that a digital marketer can pull to fully optimize a campaign. • Strong analytical-thinking skills • The ability to relate facts and findings to a broader strategy • An affinity for results and tangible outcomes • Excellent follow-through and organization • Data visualization skills • Strong communication skills • Deadline oriented • Each of RedRover’s core values: courageous, agents of change, an incurable need for results, self-disciplined/accountable, and believe in the team win before the self-win (and the win matters!) • Note that onsite and offsite SEO experience is preferred but not required. • Must Love Dogs
• The selected candidate will embrace an entrepreneurial, growth-oriented spirit and contribute daily to the company’s culture and goals in a positive manner. A strong work ethic and desire to help others succeed will be present in successful candidates, as will a desire to be part of a growing, high-performance company.
• Candidates should have a current Google Ads certification, have 2+ years of experience executing high-performing Google Ads and paid social campaigns at a minimum of $10,000 per month in total ad spend
• Established in 1987, RedRover (formerly United Animal Nations) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit based in Sacramento, California, that serves the US and Canada. It is funded solely by private donations and grants and does not receive government funding. • MISSION: The mission of RedRover is to bring animals out of crisis and strengthen the human-animal bond through emergency sheltering, disaster relief services, financial assistance and education. RedRover accomplishes its mission by engaging volunteers and supporters, collaborating with others and maximizing technology. • HISTORY: UAN was founded in 1987 by a small group who wanted to help animals. The efforts focused on animals left behind during natural disasters, providing financial assistance for emergency care, offering support for local animal advocates, and rescuing animals from deadly show fights. • In 2011, UAN changed its name to RedRover to better reflect their work. Red was an already important and active color in the organization, representing strength, determination and passion, and the name RedRover captured the energy, dedication and tireless work of the organization, volunteers, supporters and donors. The programs have since been streamlined to RedRover Responders, RedRover Relief and RedRover Readers.
• RedRover is an Equal Opportunity Employer
• The PPC/Digital Marketing Specialist role is a key contributor to RedRover’s client production team and is not a position that often becomes available.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.