¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• We are looking for a part time (30 hours per week, w/ benefits) remote Provider Licensing and Credentialing Assistant eager to be at the forefront of a new model of care delivery that leverages telemedicine to challenge the status quo in healthcare
• Own all areas of medical licensing for a clinical team of RNs, Advanced Practice Providers, Physicians and Pharmacists. • Compiles and maintains current and accurate data for all providers. • Work with a team of 75+ providers, ensuring all credentialing requirements are kept up to date including CMEs, license renewals, and certifications. • Manage and build relationships with state licensing boards.
• Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in healthcare with direct licensing and credentialing experience. • This position is remote. • Demonstrated knowledge of provider licensing processes and provider practice requirements across multiple states and disciplines. • Strong written, verbal and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all customer leadership and providers. • Comfortable using Google Suite
• At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone. We are building a platform that empowers people to be in control of their health and make informed decisions about their own bodies. • Nurx enables clinicians to give more patients personalized care at lower costs; and patients can receive prescriptions and lab tests delivered straight to their doors. We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control, migraines, PrEP, sexually transmitted infection testing, and HPV screens.
• Excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment where processes may change quickly and frequently. • Eager to engage in constant process improvement to help us refine our tools and operations for improved care delivery. • Eager to develop a deep understanding of the credentialing and licensing requirements pertinent to the delivery of Telehealth services. • Ability to work independently, is detail oriented, organized and interested in helping to oversee processes, and problem solve in a collaborative environment.
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.