What language do you want to use Torre in?
• As a Product Marketing Manager, for our runtime application self-protection (RASP) business you will be responsible for the outbound product marketing activities for Contrast Security’s innovative enterprise AppSec solutions. You will craft the messaging for solutions targeted at protecting applications from hackers and data breaches. You'll conceive and develop content that helps communicate our value to customers, and enables our sales organization to effectively educate our prospects on our Protect products and vision. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate highly technical feature sets into business value propositions is crucial. It also requires you to be a strategic thinker and have the business savvy to drive segment opportunity. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager, Protect you will be the expert on our buyer and influencer personas, and translate that knowledge into compelling content and sales tools.
• Product messaging – Create messaging that differentiates • Product content – Author informative, persuasive content that can be delivered through multiple channels • Sales and marketing enablement – Communicate our unique value proposition and differentiators to the sales team and develop tools & marketing material that support the selling process • Partner closely with Corporate Marketing team to support and represent Contrast at industry and company events. • Product launch – Plan the launch of new product releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan • Market intelligence – Be the expert on your buyers and their buying process, as well as how to crush the competition • Public speaking – Present to audiences at industry events, tradeshows and customer meetings • Customer pulse – Help identify customer requirements and, working with Product Management, define product strategy
• Experience marketing technology products to large or mid-market buyers • Familiarity one or more of these product markets: cyber security, IT, software development • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Passion for learning & attention to detail • Deadline driven – can manage multiple projects and stay on schedule • Willingness to travel 5-20% • Excellent people and management skills to facilitate interactions with co-workers, cross-functional teams, customers, prospects and third parties • Solid skills with office productivity applications such as Google Docs or MS Office, and especially PowerPoint
• 5+ years in product marketing, product management, or field marketing positions • Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
• Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks, heralding the new era of self-protecting software. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate assessment and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has sensors that work actively inside applications to uncover vulnerabilities, prevent data breaches, and secure the entire enterprise from development, to operations, to production.
• We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. • Contrast Security is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.
• We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us. • We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business. • If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love Contrast Security.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.