What language do you want to use Torre in?
• BoomTown is looking for a part-time, remote SMS Client Concierge to work mostly early morning and weekend shifts. In this role, you’ll work with other Client Concierges to contact real estate and mortgage leads on behalf of our clients, providing coverage 24/7! If you are interested in technology, software, and the real estate and mortgage industries this is the job for you! • You’ll learn what it takes to convert online leads into business opportunities for our clients through "speed to lead" and continued follow up. You’ll enjoy this innovative and cutting edge position if you thrive in a high energy, fast paced environment and enjoy following processes in your work. Most importantly you should enjoy communicating with people and creating lasting relationships for our clients through personalized and quality conversations.
• Act as the first point of contact for all leads through texting according to predefined processes. • Learn and utilize scripts that help determine key information like the lead’s buying time frame, desired location, price point, etc. • Identify readiness and take appropriate action based on if the lead is ready (or not) to speak with our client. • Utilize our CRM for logging interactions with potential home buyers/sellers. • Consistently follow up on all viable leads that are unresponsive, following predefined texting plans.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Typing speed of at least 50 WPM with 100% accuracy required. • Experience in a customer facing role. • Experience in a collaborative environment. • The ability to form client relationships quickly. • Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask effectively. • Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow processes 100% of the time. • Experience with database management, software or systems. • An understanding of or interest in the real estate industry - though this is not required it is highly encouraged! • Fluency in Spanish a plus • Job requirements: • Be at least 18 years of age • Pass a post offer pre-employment background check • Be authorized to work in the US • Possess entry-level computer skills • Typing speed of at least 50 WPM with 100% accuracy required • Must be able to be stationary while sitting at a computer for longer periods of time • Have a quiet workspace that is conducive to successfully performing in the role in a remote capacity • Must live in one of the following states: AL, AZ, FL, GA, KY, NV, NC, SC, TX, VA, WI
• Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
• BoomTown is a software platform designed to help real estate professionals generate leads, manage contacts, and run their business better. Over 40,000 of the industry’s best use our products to close more deals. Their success is trademarked with growth. It’s why the Real Trends Thousand is dominated by BoomTown clients. We bring the technology and experts to turn opportunities into closings. • With our product suite, you get access to world-class lead generation, consumer-websites, CRM technology, and a powerful mobile app. Together, they create a seamless experience so you can attract, convert, and win new clients easily. • Imagine finding more time in your day, as BoomTown assists with your work. Imagine having 250+ experts in digital marketing, software development, and success coaching behind your back, helping you close more deals. No other tech firm can rival the success we bring to our clients.
• Schedule details: • Shifts available 24/7 (we currently have a high need for 4 - 6 hour long shifts during the weekday morning hours! ) • At least one weekend shift per week is required • Shifts are generally 4-6 hours at a time • Must have capacity to work between 18-25 hours per week with the possibility to flex up or down hours depending upon business needs • Schedule is published at least 2 weeks in advance and employees must adhere to the published schedule • Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance is required • Pay: $11/hr • Paid weekly • Technology requirements: • Desktop (with webcam) or laptop computer • Secure and speedy internet connection (minimum of 40 mbps download, 10 mbsp upload) • Google Chrome browser • Preferred: • 8 GB of RAM • Intel i5/AMD Ryzen 5 processor • Wired internet connection
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.