Heinsohn has been growing fast and hiring fast. We’re working with international project and your talent is important for us.
• Knowledge of Salesforce data / objects • General understanding of the full life cycle of the application from start-up to maintenance • high problem-solving skills • Ability to work independently or in a team environment at any time
• System engineer, industrial engineer, Administrator or related careers to join the team • At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce projects, implementation Cloud service using Lightning Experience. • Experience with Health Cloud implementation • High experience planning and implementing Salesforce roles, profiles, permission sets, and other security features such as 2-factor authentication and external identity providers. • Experience evaluating, installing, and configuring Salesforce App Exchange • Experience working on various Salesforce implementations involving two or more of the Salesforce applications clouds (Sales, Marketing, Community, Service, etc.). • Experience in data migration to Salesforce, including source-to-destination mapping and data normalization, using Data loader or similar data management tools.
• This is where you as a top employee get the opportunity to take the next step in your career and have plenty of opportunities for professional development through working with an international team and share their knowledge.
• We are looking for workers to work on high-profile projects and set a new standard for high-quality. We're looking for Workers who bring fresh ideas from all areas. As an architect, you will work on a wide variety of projects critical to our customers' needs. We need our workers to be versatile, display leadership qualities, and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Heinsohn Technology services company in Colombia. With a constant growth of personnel and profitability since 1977. Heinsohn has expanded to different countries of the continent with several of its technological solutions conquering different markets such as Bolivia, Mexico, Ecuador, Peru, the United States, registering a 38% growth in exports in what from 2017, a considerable increase compared to previous years. Heinsohn solutions are used in more than 1,500 companies in the financial sector, Government, Industry and Commerce at the Latin American level such as: Icetex, Banco de la Republica, Secretariat of Education of Bogotá, Colpatria, Bancolombia, Colfondos, RUNT, Trial, Allers Group , United Colors of Benetton, among others use solutions developed by Heinsohn. This technology company is committed to quality and permanent innovation and proof of this are the CMMI Level 5 version 1.3 certifications, as they were one of the first companies in the world to receive the highest assessment in the quality of software development processes , its IT services are certified for its effectiveness and scope with the CMMI Level 5 assessment that mark a great differential and added value for its clients. Heinsohn build applications on a modern service platform with advanced Salesforce App Cloud tools. With the deployment of applications in Salesforce, quality attributes are acquired naturally that in a traditional scheme are highly expensive to develop and maintain: Security, Large-Scale Performance and High Availability.
• We constantly work as a team in order to share our knowledge and learn from others
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.