What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Development in Microsoft D365 BC & NAV including core, advanced solutions, and add-ons • Technical and development phases of full-cycle D365 BC implementations & support tasks, including data conversions, integrations, & modification management. • Installation, upgrade, support, and documentation of D365 BC & NAV • Installation of add-on products • Collaborate with consultant team on projects related to system enhancements, data migration and integrations. • Learn, utilize and promote the Sikich Project Implementation Methodology • Mentor junior developers and foster teamwork
• Experience with Azure Integration Services, such as, Azure Data Factory, Azure Service Bus, Azure API Manager, Azure Logic Apps, etc.) • Experience integrating ERP systems (examples: D365 BC, D365 CE, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, etc.) • Prior experience leading developers or teams on implementation • Understanding of the core functionality of the Microsoft Dynamics products and the technical tools for application customization • Relational database experience, preferably SQL Server • Current technical skills in core development areas centered around the Microsoft Dynamics products including VBA, SQL and web development languages • Ability to define requirements, translate into technical specs documents and design solution • Effective communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with clients and team • Travel to clients sites as needed Preferred skills: • Experience working in a consulting or professional services firm. • Industry experience in manufacturing, distribution, construction, retail, or rental industries.
• BS/BA degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent. • 8+ years development and solution design experience in D365 BC & NAV (AL, C/AL, etc.)
• Sikich LLP is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
• Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V • Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.