What language do you want to use Torre in?
Media: • Analyzing paid marketing campaigns to understand how we can achieve clients’ goals • Thoroughly understand client’s business strategy, goals and KPIs • Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions • Use a data-driven approach to develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the client’s business objectives. • Prepare reports and present to internal teams, leveraging our real-time data dashboards • Build knowledge of the dynamic digital ecosystem (search, social, native, display) and how channels work together Creative: • Deep dive on our clients’ creative to identify strengths and weakness • Analyze the data from all tests write up detailed analyses that teases out the “what and why” findings so our team can learn and improve • Create detailed personas and map the ideal journeys of our client’s customers will go through • Compile new creative developments within the industry to better service the client • Brainstorm and collaborate on concept development, copywriting tasks, messaging and marketing materials • Goal 1: Orientation Goal 2: Get To Know The World’s Best Media Buying Team • Meet with VP of Google to review high level insights of the channel • Meet with VP of Social to review high level insights of the channel • Meet with VP of Native to review high level insights on the channel • Review documentation on Media Channel optimizations • Take detailed notes for summary findings Goal 3: Get To Know Our Creative Team • Meet with VP of Creative to review high level insights into the department • Review Creative Strategies doc to become immersed in direct response creative • Review Robert Cialdini's Principles of Persuasion Goal 4: Get To Know Our Business Development Team • Meet with Director of Growth to review high level insights into the department • Review the Art of Negotiation Cheat Sheet
• Highly knowledgeable with Facebook and Instagram platforms, automation tools (bidding and targeting), Google Analytics, and other management & ad creative testing tools. • Experience in scaling/increasing campaigns spends while maintaining or improving performance KPIs • Experience in maintaining and growing large spending accounts with significant optimizations and budgets • Ability to problem-solve and structure complex projects/plans with multiple stakeholders and deliverables • Ability to communicate effectively to all employee levels while understanding both the day to day and big picture • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing time effectively
Goal 5: Deep Dive into Clients • Create SWOT analysis for specific clients • Develop in-depth knowledge of specific client accounts by going through their website, reading internal documents, conducting external research to build your understanding for future marketing plan • Present SWOT analysis to client leads and manager for review Goal 6: Get To Know Our Reporting and Analytics Team • Meet with our MD of Agency and Analytics team to review high level insights of the department • Develop knowledge on reporting/analytics procedures such as UTM, campaign naming, APIs etc. Goal 7: Get To Know Our Senior Leads • Meet with CEO, Shaun Sheikh to develop an understanding of affiliate marketing, business development + more • Meet with President, Chris Ivey to develop an understanding of business creation, company financing + more • Meet with COO, Andy Fabbri, to develop and understanding of operations, site development + more Goal 8: Social Sprint • Deep dive into Facebook reviewing the Facebook Blueprint learnings • Review materials sent by your manager to brush up on Social Media Buying Strategies • Build a sample campaign in a sandbox account for a specific client • Review builds with Social Associate • Assist Social Associates : • Analyze the data from all tests, write up an analyses that teases out the “what and why” findings so you and your team can learn and improve • Collaborate with Creative Associates to provide constructive feedback on all creative content that is being tested • Document competitors ads for the purposes of reverse engineering into ads for our clients • Work with client leads, media buyers and our creative production team to plan, execute and report Goal 9: Creative Sprint • Deep dive into specific clients existing creative assets to determine best performing assets. Try to understand the what and the why of what makes this creative best performing • Complete a creative assignment with a focus on specific clients
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related major required. • 1+ years of performance marketing experience in Facebook Ads is required.
• Jump 450, based in New York City, is a high-growth digital performance marketing agency that has seen rapid growth of over 250% over the past year. They have more than doubled their staff in the past year and expanded their resources to scalably grow their client's businesses. Jump 450's workplace culture, office environment, employee development approach, team engagement, perks, and benefits were part of the criteria that led to Ad Age's and Inc’s Best Places to Work and a 97% employee retention rate. • Jump 450 is the highest paying performance marketing agency in America. The company offers uncapped compensation for employees by sharing ~50 percent of top-line revenues with the team each month. On average, their media buyers make 400% higher than the average media buyer in the country. This work environment has created a triangle of alignment between company management, its employees, and its clients; resulting in Jump 450's clients always having the most skilled and coveted talent working on their accounts across their unique disciplines. • Jump 450’s office space is brand new and in a great complex (Brookfield Place) that has many amenities such as a robust food court, multiple restaurants within a minute walk, green space, water views, and great access to public transportation (Fulton St / World Trade Center / Cortland St / PATH stops within 5 a minute walk).
• We are a company where the world's best team members execute groundbreaking ideas through digital advertising.
• As an intern you will support our mission and team in servicing our clients and becoming the world’s best digital marketing agency.
Goal 10: Brainstorming Goal • Brainstorm and collaborate on creative concepts with the media and creative teams • Brainstorm independently for specific client accounts Goal 11: Develop a Sample Marketing Plan • After conducting client research you will be given a sample budget and goal to develop a high level media plan • Present the media plan to the VP of Social Goal 12: Landing Page Development • Get to know our Landing Page development team • Get an understanding of landing page builder tools • Build 1 landing page for a client using Unbounce framework
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.