Aptive has an exciting opportunity for a Management and Operations (M&O) Assessor who loves working on a project as it develops from concept to completion.
• The M&O Assessor is responsible for performing an analysis of the various system artifacts, policies, procedures, and processes to identify deficiencies • Attaining an accurate understanding of the system architecture; reviewing core ACT system artifacts, such as the SSP, ISRA, POA&M, and PIA • Identifying deviations from best security practices • Recording findings and consulting with other assessors and the Security Assessment Lead to verify/ corroborate findings • Writing findings for the daily briefing • Interviewing system staff, such as the Business Owner (BO), Information System Security Officer (ISSO), and Cyber Risk Advisor (CRA) • Presenting M&O findings during the daily stakeholder briefing
• The ideal candidate should be proactive, curious, and dedicated to our clients, their customers, our employees, willing to provide exceptional customer service. • Legal authorization to work in the U.S. • Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
• 5+ years' experience minimum - 7+ years' experience preferred • Bachelor's degree/Master's degree preferred
• Aptive is a modern federal consulting firm focused on human experience, digital services and business transformation. • The Office of Transition and Economic Development (OTED) is currently serving as VA’s policy and program lead for preparing service members to become civilian ready through its services provided during the Transition Assistance Program (TAP); serving as VA’s authority on Veteran economic development policies and initiatives, including Chapter 36 Personalized Career Planning and Guidance; and orchestrating public and private partnerships which support the total well-being of service members, Veterans, and their families before, during, and after their transition from military life.
• Aptive is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, parental status, veteran status, age, disability or any other protected class. • Veterans, members of the Reserve and National Guard, and transitioning active-duty service members are highly encouraged to apply.
• This full-time position is in Fairfax, VA, Baltimore, MD, or Remote. Please note until COVID-19 social distancing restrictions are lifted, this position will be fully remote.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.