As a BizLibrary Outbound Sales Development Representative (Outbound SDR), your focus will be on outbound prospecting efforts. You leverage emails, calls, and social-selling tools to generate opportunities. You work closely with Account Executives to ensure appropriate and thorough communication occurs leading up to scheduled meetings. You are passionate about helping businesses enhance their performance by improving the way their employees learn.
- Prospect, educate, and qualify new business prospects and marketing-generated leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Be a trusted resource to prospective clients by staying educated on industry trends, common business challenges, and the BizLibrary products and services that meet those needs.
- Demonstrate curiosity and desire through comprehensive discovery calls with prospects.
- Utilize sales enablement software to follow plays and develop personalized outreach created based on campaigns and lead sources.
- Utilize BizLibrary resources to differentiate BizLibrary from competition.
- Follow the established pre-sales process via phone and email to nurture and qualify leads, using Salesforce. com to document prospect interaction and manage your leads.
- Develop, implement, and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time.
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators (i.e. dials, conversations, qualified leads) on a daily, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- At least 6 months of prior outbound experience (preferably SaaS industry) with a proven track record of success
- Results oriented hunter mentality
- Outstanding listening skills with ability to receive and implement coaching and feedback on a day-to-day basis
- Desire to contribute to a goal-oriented, motivational team culture
- Positive attitude with a demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Naturally self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Inclination towards attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and time management skills