Harbor Compliance is a fast-growing technology company that is reinventing how nonprofits and businesses manage critical areas of compliance. An Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 honoree, Harbor Compliance is using technology to simplify the complexities of business licensing and legal entity management. We have scaled to 25,000 clients and are just getting started.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is an expert in HubSpot and enjoys owning our implementation (CRM, Sales Hub Enterprise, and Marketing Hub Enterprise) along with a plethora of integrated technologies. The Specialist configures our marketing technology and tools to deliver business outcomes.
- Fully-manage our HubSpot deployment including CRM Platform, Sales Hub Enterprise, and Marketing Hub Enterprise. This includes administrator configuration, building campaigns, optimizing workflows, cleansing data, advising on and implementing integrations, and coordinating API integration with our development team.
- Build demand generation assets including emails, landing pages, CTAs, Forms, and Workflows. Take ownership of error-free delivery of the right communications to the right audiences.
- Manage day-to-day HubSpot system maintenance and configuration, as well as act as the first line of support for our systems and overall marketing pipeline.
- Work closely with the sales team, marketing team, and service to ensure an exceptional external and internal client experience.
- Be an internal subject matter expert / power-user for marketing systems, and evaluate new technologies and tools that could help scale and streamline the team’s effort.
- Stay current on new features, best practices, and incorporate these into our solution.
- Develop and implement data quality and enrichment programs to ensure data integrity.
- HubSpot certification. You must be a HubSpot expert. You should be experienced in advanced HubSpot features.
- 3+ years of hands-on digital marketing and marketing technology experience.
- Experience working with sales and marketing stakeholders to successfully gain alignment, execute campaigns, and achieve results.
- Self-starter who will leverage internal expertise and external sources to find answers.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in reporting and data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency.
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to the department Director.
- Performs work under general supervision.
- Bachelor's degree and 2 to 4 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency with Google G-Suite
Location and Hours
Open to a remote position for candidates located anywhere in the US except for New York or California, with travel required as necessary to meet business objectives. Local candidates near or willing to relocate to our Lancaster, PA headquarters are preferred.
Generous benefits include paid time off, seven paid holidays, health plan including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, disability, paid parental leave, and retirement plan matching.
Harbor Compliance is an equal opportunity employer.