We are looking for dynamic Customer Service Representatives to help us create the future of wellness in Australia and beyond!
Home-based / remote role, starting ASAP.
About the company
Imagine a world where you could get the best services and products in wellness delivered to you with the tap of a button. That’s what we’re building at Blys.
We are on a mission to improve the quality of life and overall happiness for people around the world by providing easy access to wellness & self-care. We bring the best treatments to your door, by seamlessly connecting you to qualified & independent professionals in wellness, fitness and beauty.
This also means empowering self-employed professionals to create flexible, safe and reliable income opportunities for themselves who earn millions of dollars every year through our platform.
With over 15,000 5-star ratings and a community of 100,000 customers, Blys is the #1 on-demand booking platform for wellness services in Australia and New Zealand.
We've achieved amazing things and had incredible growth to date, but we’re only beginning. We are now looking for an outstanding Customer Service Representative to help our customers achieve their wellness goals.
About the role
- Process / handle bookings and enquiries in a timely and professional manner - within target response and resolution times
- Answer phone calls, respond to email, live chats and social media
- Provide clients / customers the information to address enquiries
- Update the company's knowledge base and Help Center (as required)
- Outbound calls and emails (as required)
- Work on other duties as assigned
- Minimum college-level education
- Must have exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Friendly and approachable - can build rapport with clients quickly
- Positive and can-do attitude, takes initiative to resolve issue and goes beyond to meet customer experience
- Ability to handle difficult clients, good at problem solving and dispute resolution
- Have excellent attention to detail and is well-organised
- Proactively seeks to find better ways to do things - introduces or recommends operational efficiencies
- Familiar with Google Apps
- Efficient - good at prioritisation and multitasking
- Experience in sales or dispute management is preferred but not required
- Prior experience in a Customer Support Role, preferably with an Aussie Company and familiar with Australian culture and customers.
- Competitive monthly basic salary
- HMO plus 1 dependent on the 6th month
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Fixed morning shift – AU time
- Work-life balance
- Opportunity for growth and trainings
- Friendly and collaborative working environment
- And more;
- Fast-growing and exciting company with excellent growth opportunities
- Mission-led organisation - we want to change the world
- World-class team - be part of a young and dynamic team of A+ players
- Rewarding work - interesting & challenging problems to solve
- Fun & open culture - we love having fun, learning new things and helping each other excel
- Positive company outlook - well-funded, profitable and growing fast
- Significant influence on company direction and performance - working closely with an experienced operations team
- Flexible work hours and location (WFH/remote)
- A chance to make a real IMPACT on 100,000+ actual customers - your work will change people's lives!