ClickFlow is a content intelligence platform used by leading digital agencies, startups, and e-Commerce stores to track and measure inbound marketing at scale. We believe gaining insights is invaluable, proving ROI is crucial, and laying a healthy content foundation directly affects all other digital marketing investments.
There are a few things we look for across all highers we make at ClickFlow, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that you will thrive in a culture like ours, where we trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to live by our core values. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to grow and share their expertise at ClickFlow and within the broader SingleGrain ecosystem in whatever way is most relevant.
Who you are
- You are self-starting, resourceful, entrepreneurial, endlessly curious, and highly ambitious
- You have effective time management and organization skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and a growth mindset
- You show up on time, pay attention to details, think on your feet, ask for help when you need it, and consistently demonstrate respect for others
What you will be doing
- Conduct UX research, design, and testing throughout the design and development process to iteratively guide product features.
- Build user journey maps identifying touchpoints, problems, emotions, and opportunities to clarify and adapt product functionality to delight customers.
- Design sketches, wireframes, prototypes, etc. (and/or other mediums) to facilitate customer-obsessed product discussions with the team (e.g. engineers, stakeholders, and customers).
- Streamline team processes and conversations through a reusable component library unique to our brand.
What we look for in you
- 3-5 years UX design, or equivalent experience
- Enjoy working closely with engineers, stakeholders, and customers to come up with creative human-centered solutions to product questions.
- Proficient with design tools like Sketch, Figma, or equivalent software to build sketches, wireframes, mocks, and prototypes.
- An amazing online portfolio with some final, mobile-first designs.
- Please include “design is cool” in the first sentence of your application or you will be disqualified.
- Experience participating in all stages of the product development from conversations with customers to release strategies.
- Effective communicator, sharer, and idea translator to define and communicate clear goals within the context of a broader long-term product vision.
Nice to haves
- Experience with high fidelity prototypes to gather quick, cost-effective product feedback.
- Created re-usable design components to speed up design and development processes.
- On a team that used traditional UX practices like customer interviews, observations, surveys, etc. to collect, interpret, and prioritize solutions learned from customer feedback.
- $45 - $52 an hour
- Fully remote
- 15 days PTO, 25 days after 2 years
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with partial match