What language do you want to use Torre in?
• The Networks team prides itself on its intellectual curiosity and is often tasked with exploring new technologies. In joining, you’ll collaborate with cryptographers working on zero-knowledge proofs, developers working with next-generation blockchains, and core-team engineers who are building their own. • As a blockchain engineer, you’ll take significant ownership over 0x Mesh, our decentralized, global peer-to-peer order book. Mesh allows traders to post orders and find the current best offers for any asset. It powers 0xAPI, Matcha, Augur, and a long list of other Ethereum projects. Besides being a standalone peer-to-peer application, Mesh is unique in that it also comes in a WebAssembly build that allows browsers to participate in the network.
• Experience developing production-quality software in Go, Rust, Typescript, Solidity • Passion for the benefits of decentralization and the 0x mission • Exhibit our core values: do the right thing, consistently ship, and focus on the long-term impact
• Along with developing Mesh, you’ll also work with your team on a variety of other upcoming projects. The group’s scope also includes developing a blockchain scaling solution using advanced cryptography; exploring other blockchains and potential cross-chain applications; and Ethereum smart contract development, optimization, and auditing.
• Experience developing on LibP2P or other peer-to-peer networking technology • Experience with WebAssembly, WebRTC, web security, and other browser technology • Experience interacting with Ethereum nodes / web3 • Experience working remotely
• At 0x Labs, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. We're a highly technical, globally distributed group of teams working together toward actualizing that mission. In doing so, we're excited and proud to be pushing the envelope across the Defi and Ethereum stacks. • In joining us, you'll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale. We're passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology's potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the forefront of internet and economic advancement.
• 0x Labs and its associated entities (0x) are dedicated to fostering diversity, inclusion, and belonging in its teams and workforce, and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. 0x does not make employment or hiring decisions on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, or any other basis that is protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. 0x will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a way that is consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
• Founded in 2017, 0x Labs created and now partakes in the development of 0x protocol: a network comprised of open-source infrastructure, tooling, and cryptocurrency-based incentives that allow for the decentralized exchange of any blockchain-based digital asset. 0x is a secure, publicly owned and governed, and upgradable standard that’s abstracted away from application-layer developers and enables interoperability between blockchain-based applications. • Alongside the core protocol, 0x Labs also builds and maintains a suite of network incentives, business resources, developer/trader tools (e.g., 0x API), and end-user products (e.g., Matcha). • We’re a remote-first company with core contributors in nearly ten countries and over twice as many cities. Our headquarters is in San Francisco, with an office available for anyone on the team to use at any time.
• Competitive salary and equity with occasional cryptocurrency-based perks • Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability) — 100% covered for you and dependents • 401k, HSA, and FSA • Monthly mobile phone bill, wellness, and pre-tax transportation expense • Covered mental health benefits (included professional therapy sessions) • Flexible hours, liberal work-from-home policy, and a supportive remote environment • Lunch delivered at home daily for SF residents • Laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need • 12-week paid parental leave • Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF • Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.