What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Twilio is looking for a Healthcare Subject Matter Expert, reporting to the Global Head of Healthcare Services. Your role will focus on developing and growing the Healthcare vertical from a revenue and new logo perspective. In this role you will work directly with customers and partners to support our field team to drive Twilio adoption in the market. You will be a domain expert for Healthcare globally for Twilio.
• DRAW THE OWL: Support strategy for Healthcare GTM execution plan, develop key use cases, be a customer and partner facing expert to ultimately drive new customers and partner revenue growth • BE INCLUSIVE: Work closely with sales and pre-sales team to drive strategy and land new customers across the globe for Healthcare vertical • BE AN OWNER: Partner with marketing to develop Healthcare content, collateral, customer stories and support demand generation. Attend key industry events and help to plan & execute Twilio events • RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Work closely with partners to develop strategic relationships & reference architectures for partner led Healthcare Solutions to drive adoption • WRITE IT DOWN: Identify and build out repeatable use cases where we can develop solutions to drive higher revenue in the Healthcare Vertical • BE BOLD: Contribute to efforts to elevate Twilio’s industry profile through activities such as authoring white-papers, speaking at events, and engaging with customers to ensure their success
• Strong customer facing presence (CXO, IT and Business Leaders) • Experience working in a software company and working with cross-functional resources to built-out Vertical Solutions on an existing technology platform that has generated revenue and value for the customer • Experience working with sales and technical pre-sales, building out go-to-market sales kits to drive market penetration • Hands on experience with program managing vertical solutions which includes: collecting, tracking and prioritizing vertical business requirements, working with technical resources to ensure timelines are met, collaborating with marketing to develop marketing assets and event planning, working with partner team to track partner relationship progress ensuring key milestones are met • Hands on experience with Sales Enablement / Sales Performance programs
• The Healthcare and Life Sciences team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership and field-sales teams to guide company strategy. We have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company in this vertical.
• Minimum 7 years experience working in technology in the Healthcare Vertical
• Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
• Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
• We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.