What language do you want to use Torre in?
We view Sales Ops as an integral function for our continued growth, and the Sales Operations Analyst / Manager is a strategic role contributing to the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization. We want you to help us define and execute on all things operational strategy and planning including sales org modeling and target setting, KPI reporting and analytics, forecasting, deal hygiene, and systems design and maintenance. You will wear many hats, and thrive on change and evolution in a fast-paced, strongly funded, Series B company. You have strategic problem solving, project management, and strong communication skills and work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing and Business Systems. You will become a backbone member of our sales organization, and the right candidate will have an opportunity to help grow our Sales Operations organization as we continue to grow as a leader in the CyberSecurity space.
• Administration of Salesforce and other sales systems, including integrations and vendor management • Work with Sales Leadership to recommend key sales KPIs and targets to predict success of sales organization, and identify opportunities for performance improvement. • Deliver sales performance analytics and reporting to track, forecast and highlight potential performance issues based on key sales metrics and leading indicators of success. • Business analytics reporting and analysis, with a particular focus on early warning signals emerging in data trends and mitigating actions • Provide accurate forecasts based on pipeline, close ratios, and deal inputs from the sales team
• BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree required • 3-5+ years of experience working with a growing sales organization in sales operations, finance, business operations, or consulting • Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize multiple projects • Advanced user of Salesforce and Microsoft Excel • Ability to develop dashboards and reports in Salesforce • Ability to identify KPI's for a sales organization and create effective/scalable reporting to leadership • Detailed understanding of a SaaS sales organization structure • Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner to senior leadership • This role will be based in San Francisco, CA or with the ability to commute into Abnormal Security’s S F office on a regular basis (when we return to the office)
• Experience working in a fast-paced startup (pre-ipo) environment. You have the ability, and thrive, on wearing multiple hats. • Self-starter who is independent and able to execute with high-level guidance and minimal supervision. • Strong problem solving, judgement, and organizational skills • Obsessed with details, systems, and process • Strong understanding of sales processes, roles and responsibilities • Ability to write SQL and work with Biz Ops
• Abnormal Security is defining the next generation of email security defense. Our platform uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to baseline communication content, user identity, and behavioral signals in real-time and at-scale in order to detect the abnormalities of email attacks. • Customers love us because we consistently detect and stop what everyone else in the market can’t -- advanced attacks that have never been seen before -- and we do so with beautiful user interfaces and best-in-industry customer support.
• Abnormal Security is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
• Our veteran team has built some of the most enduring machine learning platforms at leading companies including Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Amazon, Microsoft, and Expanse. We are located in San Francisco,CA, New York, NY and Lehi, UT. • Our company is growing - we’re on the Forbes AI 50, selected as a Gartner 2020 Cool Vendor, and our customer base includes multiple Fortune 500 companies.
• Competitive pay • Full medical, dental, and vision health insurance benefits with life insurance, FSA, and 401k opportunities • When in office, daily catered lunches, coffee and snacks • Generous PTO • Strong growth opportunities and high ownership expectations • Team-wide commitment to excellence, velocity, and customer-focus • Everyone says they’re hyper-growth, we’re achieving it! Join a high-growth Silicon Valley startup, and experience what building a company, team, and product from the ground up looks like. • Best-in-class customer traction and growth
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.