What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are looking for someone who has the enthusiasm, drive, and ability to manage a team of program managers that support the implementation of Clearwater’s investment reporting solution for their Core client base within a global framework. This person will be a versatile leader and a valued contributor, held to the highest standards of client and employee success. He/she will work together with multiple departments and operating locations to promote effective communication, collaboration and accountability between the groups.
• Project Manage at least one strategic client implementation • Hire, retain, train, mentor, motivate, and empower a world-class team of program managers • Own preparation, execution, and follow-up for monthly 1-on-1s and biannual reviews in a performance management capacity • Identify, communicate, and facilitate learning and career-growth opportunities for each member of your team • Serve as a confident, knowledgeable, and patient escalation point for inquiries from client, Clearwater, and third-party stakeholders including key decision-makers and senior leadership • Design, implement, and track quantitative and qualitative metrics to measure the success of projects, people, and processes • Scope requirements and configure solutions using proprietary software tools to meet the diverse investment reconciliation and reporting needs of Clearwater's largest clients during the on-boarding phase • Strategize with product management and development teams to improve our client on-boarding experience, shorten delivery time frames, and develop repeatable, scalable processes • Drive Process improvements that lead to efficiency gains and scalability within the team • Ability to drive effective project planning and portfolio reviews with the project managers based on client requirements.
• Have worked within a global framework where operational teams are coordinating across different time zones • Ability to manage people and projects effectively in an Agile system and matrix reporting environment • Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to resolve competing priorities under pressure • Ability to clearly, concisely, and confidently communicate information in written and verbal contexts, including small and large group settings for both internal and external (client-facing) audiences • Track record of delivering projects on time and in budget • Ability to seek out, recommend and implement continuous service improvements within the project timeline (and future projects) • Change management • Experience interfacing with CXO level clients • Strong MS Office Suite proficiency. • Desired Knowledge and Skills: • Experience with Project Management tools • Securities and financial markets knowledge • Familiarity with accounting and reporting for fixed income, structured products, and/or derivatives • Consulting experience.
• 6-9+ years of professional work experience in financial services in a leadership role • Managed teams of 10+ in a project management capacity.
• Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting. • Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $5.5 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.