What language do you want to use Torre in?
We’re growing faster than ever and are on the look out for an awesome Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in Amsterdam. With an innovative suite of products and an ever-evolving approach to our mission of building successful teams, there is an exciting story to tell about joining our company today!
• Significant experience in full-cycle recruiting, ideally gained from a mix of internal and agency environments • Ability to adopt a consultative and customer-focused approach with our hiring manager community and creating win/win outcomes • High sense of urgency and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities • Ability to take initiative - you should be resourceful in hunting for information and unafraid to ask questions • Willingness to use innovative sourcing methodologies and non-traditional channels to find new candidates • Understanding of how fast-paced and competitive the software industry is and the experience and drive to thrive in it • Interest or experience in how employer branding can help directly influence your recruiting pipelines.
• If you enjoy getting creative about finding awesome talent and guiding them through a legendary hiring experience, this is the role for you. We're looking for someone who wants to push the boundaries on how recruitment is currently done. You live and breathe innovation, and use the experience to produce results. As a Recruiter you are responsible for all parts of the recruitment life cycle, including sourcing, driving candidate pipeline, branding the company as an employer of choice, and guiding hiring manager relationships. The right person thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, and agile environment and will enjoy the freedom to develop new initiatives and roll out new programs internally.
• Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
• We are growing rapidly so you will enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun environment with people on the same mission: find the perfect person for the role! We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company through hiring. We love to exchange data-driven ideas so we can hire smarter, solve recruitment hindrances, and continuously improve the hiring workflow. You will spend time with a diverse group of people globally who are just as motivated, talented, and creative as you are.
• Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.