What language do you want to use Torre in?
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
• Solve problems and deliver products and solutions that help fulfil the Stack Sports vision. • Help guide the evolution of our legacy platform towards being a cloud-native system. • Collaborate with peers on brainstorms, technical design discussions, pair programming sessions and code reviews. • Mentor other engineers on the team. • Be an advocate for the currently adopted product development process and best practices and help improve them. We use Scrum to define and improve our processes. • Help align our development best practices with initiatives from other parts of the organization. • Learn and use cloud native data stores such as AWS Storage Accounts (Blob store, file store etc.) and be able to determine which offering makes the most sense from a performance / cost perspective. • Work with 3rd party vendors to support API integrations. • Create, configure and document new services in AWS or other cloud environments and work collaboratively with DevOps to transition new services into production environments.
• You have at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field. • You have 3-4 years of experience with MEAN/MERN (MongoDB, Express.js, React or Angular, Node.js) or similar frameworks. • Or you have 3-4 years experience with PHP/Laravel
• From our humble beginnings as sports parents and coaches, we founded Stack Sports to transform the youth sports experience by helping other parents, coaches and administrators manage all aspects of their sports organizations. By developing easy-to-use team management solutions, we allow parents, players and coaches to focus on the game - not administrative duties. Our founders and employees wear many hats. Successful entrepreneurs. Loving parents. Sports enthusiasts. Community volunteers. Being able to juggle all the important aspects in life can be challenging as sports parents.
• Play to Win - Strive for greatness every day. Results count. • Be a Team Player - Commit to collective success. Be anchored in transparency, candor, and respect. • Own the Solution - Be a problem solver. Embrace the challenge. • Run in Our Customers' Shoes - Have empathy for our customers and evaluate our performance through their eyes.
• At this time, Stack Sports will not sponsor a visa application for this role.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.