What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Responsible for assisting in the execution of advertising projects for paid digital media campaigns on networks like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, YouTube, Bing, Outbrain, Taboola and more. • Organizing campaign plan details to meet the objectives of the project while adhering to an approved budget and timeline. • Guide the entire campaign process from ideation to execution via organizing documents, following up with stakeholders, checking in on key deadlines, setting reminders for the team, answering client questions, scheduling meetings (external and internal) etc. • Weekly notes: collect performance notes across each initiative and channel and translate them into an easily digestible format for the client • Documentation of calls: Each call the project manager will attend and take rigorous notes while identifying next steps, adding them to an action item list on project management tools such as Monday.com, assigning owners and following up to ensure the completion of all items. • Express curiosity and an interest in keeping up with new technologies and trends that affect the client’s business
• Highly knowledgeable with Google and Facebook platforms, keyword research, Google Analytics, & ad creative testing • Ability to problem-solve and structure complex projects/plans with multiple stakeholders and deliverables • Ability to communicate effectively to all employee levels while understanding both the day to day and big picture • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing time effectively
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related major required • 3+ years of project management with digital marketing is required
• Jump 450, based in New York City, is a high-growth digital performance marketing agency that has seen rapid growth of over 250% over the past year. They have more than doubled their staff in the past year and expanded their resources to scalably grow their client's businesses. Jump 450's workplace culture, office environment, employee development approach, team engagement, perks, and benefits were part of the criteria that led to Ad Age's and Inc’s Best Places to Work and a 97% employee retention rate. • Jump 450 is the highest paying performance marketing agency in America. The company offers uncapped compensation for employees by sharing ~50 percent of top-line revenues with the team each month. On average, their media buyers make 400% higher than the average media buyer in the country. This work environment has created a triangle of alignment between company management, its employees, and its clients; resulting in Jump 450's clients always having the most skilled and coveted talent working on their accounts across their unique disciplines. • Jump 450’s office space is brand new and in a great complex (Brookfield Place) that has many amenities such as a robust food court, multiple restaurants within a minute walk, green space, water views, and great access to public transportation (Fulton St / World Trade Center / Cortland St / PATH stops within 5 a minute walk).
• We are a company where the world's best team members execute groundbreaking ideas through digital advertising.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.