What language do you want to use Torre in?
Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? Upland Software offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you're driven by delighting customers, we want to talk with you! This role will focus on analysis, enrichment and acquisition of prospect and customer data. The ideal candidate has a keen sense of what marketing data quality should look like to effectively drive targeted account selling.
• Analysis of current database quality and health including metrics, duplicate and gap analysis • Development of processes to increase data quality • Define data quality rules ensuring data is measured and trusted • Create reports and dashboards to monitor data quality and overall database health • Ongoing audit of opt-in data from website form fills, events, PPC, etc • Leverage third-party vendors such as Dun & Bradstreet, ZoomInfo/DiscoverOrg, etc. to enrich the Upland database • Understand campaign requirements and prioritize data acquisition and data research requests to maximize new data • Use demographic and behavioral data to build lists to drive highly targeted campaigns • Continuous monitoring & cleansing of database • Cross-functional collaboration with Sales Operations, Business Systems, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
• A doer, someone who can handle multiple tasks at a time and has the ability to manage their time efficiently • Thorough, accurate, organized and productive with impeccable attention to detail • Experience working with data enrichment vendors • Demonstrated expertise in database marketing initiatives and best practices • Hands-on knowledge of Salesforce reporting and dashboards • Demonstrated reporting and analysis skills within Excel • Ability to derive and communicate actionable insights from data analysis • Experience using Excel formulas to cross compare, manipulate, and analyze multiple data sets • Advanced Excel skills, such as VLOOKUP, PIVOT tables and PIVOT reporting • Understanding of current marketing and data privacy regulations such as CASL, GDPR and CCPA • Marketo experience
• 2+ years experience in marketing data analytics
• Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based enterprise work management software. Upland provides seven enterprise cloud solution suites that enable more than one million users at over 9,000 accounts to win and engage customers, automate business operations, manage projects and IT costs, and share knowledge throughout the enterprise. All of Upland’s solutions are backed by a 100 percent customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do. To learn more, visit uplandsoftware.com.
• We are a team of collaborative people who are respected for our unique talents and empowered to do our jobs well. We are passionate about learning and growing to improve ourselves, customer outcomes, and our company. • Trust. Our customers trust us to partner with them to solve challenging problems with our applications and our insights. We lead by example with integrity and empathy. • Expertise. We bring best practices, knowledge, and a point of view on how to improve performance in every customer interaction. • Impact. Our team is in the business of delivering outcomes and measurable results to our customers. We focus, measure, and continuously strive to improve. Everyone matters. Everyone contributes. Everyone delivers. • Upland Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status. • If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
• The Marketing Data Quality Specialist is an essential part of the Marketing Operations team.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.