What language do you want to use Torre in?
Ironclad Technology Services has an opening for a Automation Engineer to join our growing team in Dayton, OH. The Automation Engineer performs a variety of duties supporting development teams for testing and recommending initiatives to improve test processes and efficiency.
• Lead and mentor a distributed team consisting of local and remote test resources. • Support multiple development teams with estimation, planning and strategy for testing. • Manage the creation and on-going development of an automated testing framework. • Recommend and lead initiatives to improve test processes and develop team members to improve efficiency. • Assures the viability, functionality and effectiveness of test tools. • Define and implement test strategy to ensure maximum test coverage. • Coordinate the use and maintenance of test environments for systems supporting the needs of all projects. • Perform test engineering tasks when needed including creating and executing test cases. • Provides Test Coverage reports to stakeholders for each software release.
• Experience developing an automated test strategy utilizing Selenium, Junit or other industry standard toolsets. • Experience with JIRA, Confluence • Experience with implementing automated testing • Experience within agile environment • IAT Level II Certification • Active Secret Security Clearance required • No travel required; remote option may be available
• 8+ years of experience in a software testing environment or platform
• Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
• Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
• Physical Demands: • Remains in a sitting/stationary position continually or almost continually during the work day • Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen • Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.