What language do you want to use Torre in?
As an important member of the Global Sales Operations Team, the Proposal Manager is responsible for overseeing all phases of the RFP process for qualified opportunities, coordinating projects, acting as primary RFP liaison and project lead. This role is responsible for the delivery of timely, accurate, and professionally designed RFPs, and requires the ability to work well under pressure with challenging deadlines. It will require strong people management and communication skills (both written and verbal). This is a highly networked role that works closely with various organizational staff, such as: Sales; Engineering; Product Marketing; Product Management; Deployment; Finance; and Legal. This role helps drive the win rate for 8x8 Enterprise and Midmarket business by instituting best practices around how we respond to bids and proposals.
• Create well-defined Network Security Architecture for all of 8x8’s networks • Document or enhance documentation on security requirements for VPNs, IDS/IPS, firewalls, jump hosts, etc. • Coordinate network penetration tests • Identify and document any security gaps and policy exceptions in 8x8’s current network architecture • Drive process of vendor selection and implementation of network security products, such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, etc. in close collaboration with network operations team • Recruit support from stakeholders throughout the company to ensure success of each network security initiative, program, and project • Report summarized progress reports to the CISO and team
• Experience in vendor selection • Expert-level risk assessment experience • Hands-on experience delivering network security documentation • Expert in security strategies, such as defense in depth, zero trust, etc.
• B.S. in Network Operations, or similar • 5 Years’ experience in SaaS production networking • 5 Years’ experience managing network security devices and/or network security architecture ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: • Knowledge & experience with Information Security Stds. e.g. NIST, OWASP, ISO 27001 • Experience in producing and delivering project updates • Experience with multiple network security vendors, such as Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, Fortinet
• As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter. • 8x8 is the world’s first Communications Cloud that easily and seamlessly connects employees, customers and applications to improve business performance for organizations anywhere in the world. The 8x8 Communications Cloud™ replaces costly and complex legacy products with a simple, integrated solution that eliminates information silos to expose vital, real-time intelligence. 8x8 combines unified communications, team collaboration, contact center and analytics in a single, open and real-time platform to help companies improve employee productivity and overall customer experience. 8x8 serves more than 50,000 businesses operating in over 150 countries across six continents every day.
• 8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
• Reporting to the Director of Security Architecture & Programs, the Network Security Architect will be the primary owner and project manager for programs, initiatives, and architecture to protect 8x8’s network. Will design and document the overall network protection strategy. Will work closely with 8x8’s network operations team to define requirements, select vendors, and implement solutions. Will deliver on high-level goals by choosing best course of action to achieve them.
• We will consider remote candidates in the Continental US. • For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program. • We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.