What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Exciting things are launching here at Directive. We are on the hunt for a talented motion graphics designer to help produce creative and engaging visuals for both our brand and our clients' brands. • We are looking for someone who is not only able to produce quality video content but can also bring new creative insights to the table, collaborate with others well, is socially intuitive, and has a passion for video production and animation. The candidate should also be self-motivated and have excellent writing and organizational skills.
• Assist in producing quality content for Directive's performance creative video services • Produce video assets for our social accounts and partner webinars • Creatively construct motion graphics packages (branded intros, outros, lower thirds, and animated graphics) • Help produce live webinar shows • Cut recorded footage into short videos for social media • Pitch ideas for growing brand awareness!
• You, our ideal candidate, should be adept at developing branded motion graphics packages such as intros, outros, and lower thirds. • You should be capable of producing beautiful graphic designs that resonate with a target audience. • You should also be skilled at cutting recorded footage into cohesive and engaging videos that tell a compelling story. • Portfolio of previous work • Previous internships/experience • Motion graphics & animation capabilities • Graphic design experience • Knowledge in film & post-production • Strong communication skills • Good problem-solving skills • Must be available on weekdays from 8 am-5 pm CST for at least four days a week
• You will play a key role in launching a number of exciting video initiatives that will take our company and the businesses we serve to new levels. Working directly with the Digital Marketing Manager and our marketing team, you will produce videos that will be shared daily on various platforms to help bring our culture and opinions on SaaS marketing to life. You'll also be pulled into exciting projects to help add creative value to client campaigns.
• Technical Knowledge: • Adobe Suite Preferred • After Effects • Premiere • Illustrator • Cinema 4D is a plus • Java expression proficiency in AE is a plus.
• We drive search marketing results for mid-market & enterprise brands around the world, but you’ll feel like our only client. • Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Directive has offices in Irvine, San Fransisco, Los Angeles, New York, and London.
• Ability to work from anywhere in the US.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.