¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• Leadership People Support: • Provide strategic business partnership to ~15 leaders • Partner with managers on org planning, performance management, change management, employee engagement & development, and conflict resolution • Drive planning and implementation of company-wide HR initiatives such as Wellness programs and DE&I programs • Manage and facilitate the overall Performance Management process in partnership with the L&D team • Design and adapt our people processes as we scale, provide coaching and support to our leaders and managers • Coaching and Manager Development • Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and leaders • When managers approach you with a problem, you can provide recommendations or tools needed to solve • Employee Relations • Maintain knowledge of local labor market trends • Lead, investigate and resolve employee relations matters and investigations including workplace conflicts or allegations of policy and/or legal violations • Evaluate and recommend best practices in the application of HR systems and policies • Generalist knowledge of various employment laws and practices, with a specific knowledge about hourly populations, accrued sick time
• 7+ years of professional experience with demonstrated success in an HR Business Partner • 5+ years of experience supporting multiple client groups of at least 100 employees • Demonstrated success coaching, advising, and providing consultative support to leaders across multiple levels • Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically with a track record of building new approaches, systems or creating unique new opportunities • Demonstrated experience managing complex and cross-functional initiatives, processes, or projects • Excitement around operating in ambiguous spaces and often reasoning through problems without a guidebook • Comfort developing and leveraging systems and tools for data-driven decision-making and analysis • Excellent oral and written communication skills
• As the HR Business Partner, you will be instrumental in ensuring we have high performing, engaged teams and be responsible for delivering results. You’ll spend your time partnering with senior level managers in organization design, talent strategy, manager and leadership coaching, and in employee relations. You’ll touch multiple business lines, and have a significant impact on business outcomes
• ndustrious’ private offices and suites — the highest-rated workspaces in the industry — provide the most sustainable option for companies to manage newly distributed teams for the long term. We make it easy to find an office that works for you — even if you come in just once or twice a week. Recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, Industrious offers flexible terms and locations in more than 50 U.S. markets. • As we shape the future of workplace experience, we’re looking for motivated, thoughtful, and collaborative people who are excited to join a high-growth, warm, and welcoming team.
• Health care, including vision and dental • Learning & development grant • 401K plan • Generous vacation time • Paid parental leave
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.