¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• Greenlight Guru is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to ensure customers achieve their desired outcomes when using our software. The Customer Success team is responsible for the renewal and expansion of existing customer accounts, as well as training and onboarding, periodic business reviews, the collection of product feedback, and reactive support.
• Host welcome calls with new customers to establish key milestones, set expectations, and uncover the customers’ desired outcomes • Work internally with sales to ensure a smooth handoff from the sales process to the customer journey • Coordinate customer training sessions to ensure the customer quickly sees first value • Host periodic calls and quarterly business reviews (QBRs) to examine customer progress toward milestones, identify risk factors, and suggest areas of optimization and improvement • Partner closely and coordinate with our Medical Device Gurus, who serve as subject matter experts for our customers • Record customer’s feedback and product needs and serve as an internal product advocate for the book of business • Consistently update customer health and notes in relevant systems • Identify and close opportunities for expansion and upsell and maintain a pipeline with accurate forecast to grow the revenue from the existing book of business • Accurately manage and forecast churn, renewals, and upsells • Manage the renewal and upsell contracting process • Embody the company’s core values of a true quality, innovation, and fanatical support • Adhere to process and the usage of critical systems, like Salesforce and Gainsight • Work closely with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Finance to ensure an ideal customer experience • Be an agent of customer surprise and delight, going the extra mile to ensure true quality and fanatical support
• At least 2 years experience as a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager within a SaaS business • Proven track record of consistently attaining or exceeding a renewal and/or expansion quota • A highly organized and a tenacious record-keeper who logs and maintains customer notes in relevant systems • Great team player who can work well within the team and collaborate cross-functionally, especially in a remote environment • Excellent writer and speaker who can communicate efficiently and effectively with customers and colleagues over Zoom video conference, in email, and eventually, in person • A thought leader that is motivated to learn about and stay informed of a complex and ever-changing industry • Ability to wear multiple hats and gracefully juggle varying customer needs and responsibilities • Tech-saavy and comfortable toggling between various SaaS tools • Proficient user of Zoom, Google suite, Slack, Gainsight, and/or Salesforce a plus • Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
• The Customer Success Manager will report to the Manager of Customer Success and is dedicated to a set of customers that comprise a book of business. You will be responsible for working hand in hand with sales to ensure a smooth transition from the sales process to the customer journey.
• Co-workers who care deeply about our mission to spur medical device innovation • Flexible hours • Work from home options • Unlimited PTO • Health insurance (vision, medical, dental) • 3 months paid maternity leave • Disability insurance • 401k
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.