¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• Tiger Analytics is looking for experienced Data Scientists to join our fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our employees bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune 500 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner. We are looking for top-notch talent as we continue to build the best global analytics consulting team in the world.
• Collaborate with business partners to develop innovative solutions to meet objectives utilizing cutting edge techniques and tools. • Effectively communicate the analytics approach and how it will meet and address objectives to business partners. • Advocate and educate on the value of data-driven decision making; focus on the “how and why” of solutioning. • Lead analytic approaches; integrate solutions collaboratively into applications and tools with data engineers, business leads, analysts and developers. • Create repeatable, interpretable, dynamic and scalable models that are seamlessly incorporated into analytic data products. • Engineer features by using your business acumen to find new ways to combine disparate internal and external data sources. • Share your passion for Data Science with the broader enterprise community; identify and develop long-term processes, frameworks, tools, methods and standards. • Collaborate, coach, and learn with a growing team of experienced Data Scientists. • Stay connected with external sources of ideas through conferences and community engagements
• Bachelors Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, or related field • 2-5 years of Data Science and Machine Learning experience required • Proficiency in Python or R. Ability to write complex SQL queries • Proficiency with Machine Learning concepts and modeling techniques to solve problems such as clustering, classification, regression, anomaly detection, simulation and optimization problems on large scale data sets. • Ability to implement ML best practices for the entire Data Science lifecycle • Ability to apply various analytical models to business use cases (NLP, Supervised, Un-Supervised, Neural Nets, etc.) • Exceptional communication and collaboration skills to understand business partner needs and deliver solutions • Bias for action, with the ability to deliver outstanding results through task prioritization and time management • Experience with data visualization tools — Tableau, R Shiny, etc. preferred
• As a Data Scientist, you will apply strong expertise in AI through the use of machine learning, data mining, and information retrieval to design, prototype, and build next generation advanced analytics engines and services.
• This position offers an excellent opportunity for significant career development in a fast-growing and challenging entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of individual responsibility.
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.