What language do you want to use Torre in?
• As we’re scaling the company, we’re looking for an individual who is a self-starter that can serve as the bridge between revenue leaders to the finance department. This person should be able to coordinate with multiple stakeholders between timezones, work independently and improve on all incentive processes.
• Become the subject matter expert on all aspects of the Sales Commission process • Proactively partner with cross-functional teams to drive process enhancements and improve operational efficiency • Partner with FP&A to maintain the accuracy of the commission forecast • Administer monthly meetings with Sales and Finance leadership to provide visibility to plan performance and trends • Become a trusted resource for payees by providing support for commission related inquiries and resolve escalations • Own, Implement and Administer Compensation Software Solution. • Project manage key initiatives within the Revenue Operations organization.
• Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote teams • Has organization and project management skills. Attention to detail with ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously. • Familiarity with Salesforce, Compensation Solutions, Excel • Must have intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• The Incentive Compensation Manager is to own all commissions, spiffs, and financial initiatives within the Revenue organization. This role will be responsible for owning, creating, and streamlining current processes.
• 3+ years of Sales Commission experience, ideally in a SaaS or software company • 5+ years of experience overall.
• The 6sense Account-Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams identify and close more opportunities by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in the market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
• Report to the SR Director of Revenue Operations.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.