What language do you want to use Torre in?
We are seeking a React Native Engineer to help Knock build the innovative Android & IOS mobile applications that support our customers, our large (and growing!) network of agents, and our internal teams. We are looking for someone who is customer-first and passionate about creating great products to help millions of people buy or sell a home without risk, stress, and uncertainty.
• Build and maintain innovative new experiences in Knock’s mobile portfolio, including our customer-facing, agent-facing, and internally-facing apps • Design and contribute to the high-performance backend services that drive the mobile apps • Collaborate with our talented Design, Product, and Engineering teams as well as other parts of the Knock business to deliver great products • Commit to best practices for testing, logging, and deployments • Refine and practice a strong sense of design and human-centered UX.
• You’ve got some experience programming in React and/or React Native in a production environment and are excited to further your skills within mobile engineering • If you have prior experience with IOS and/or Android development that is great, if not, no problem we can teach you the ropes of React Native for mobile development • Desire to work at a rapidly growing startup (post Series C) and are excited to learn & grow your skills within cross-platform mobile engineering • You have a customer-first mindset and data-driven approach to your work • Believe in creating diverse, equitable, and inclusive practices and programs that will further Knock’s commitment to making an impact, learning, putting people first, being open, and courageous. • Have proven success working 100% remote in prior positions & are experienced working with a distributed, national team. • We encourage you to apply even if you don’t have every listed requirement.
• Knock is on a mission to revolutionize how people buy and sell homes. With a Knock Home Swap™, homeowners get the certainty and convenience of being able to buy and move into their new home before prepping and selling their old one while saving money compared to selling the traditional way. Working with a local Knock Certified Agent of their choice, consumers skip the hassles of living through repairs and showings, pay only one mortgage at a time and have home prep covered upfront so their old home sells on the market for the highest possible price. • Launched in 2015 by founding team members of Trulia.com, Knock has raised more than $600 million in debt and equity, from top tier investors, including RRE Ventures, Foundry Group, Redpoint, Greycroft, Corazon Capital, Correlation Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital and FJ Labs. The company is headquartered in New York and San Francisco and operates in Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh-Durham, Dallas, Fort Worth and Phoenix with more cities on the way.
• At Knock, we have fun, we move fast, we celebrate & support our fellow teammates, and we live by our POPSICLE values. • Knock, and its subsidiaries, are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
• This is a 100% remote, work from home, a full-time career at Knock. • Flexibility to live and work anywhere within the continental United States.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.