What language do you want to use Torre in?
InCloudCounsel is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join the talent operations team of our rapidly growing company.
• Recruiting Coordinating: Work closely with our recruiters to facilitate all aspects of the recruiting process including creating job descriptions, maintaining our ATS, scheduling interviews and hiring team meetings, and coordinating all aspects of the candidate experience from application to offer acceptance • Onboarding: Partner with hiring managers and the onboarding team to create, maintain, and execute new hire onboarding plans. Act as a primary point of contact for new hires during their onboarding to ensure they have a seamless and pleasant experience joining our company • Systems & Processes: Work closely with the talent team to constantly improve and implement systems, technology, and processes with the goal of supporting the talent team’s performance and improving overall candidate and new hire experience • Measurement & Reporting: Identity, analyze, and present data-driven insights related to recruiting and talent objectives to drive strategic planning and decision-making • Operations: Collaborate with the talent team to execute company-wide initiatives, events, and projects; assist with tasks related to facilities, IT, and general office administration.
• Communication Style: clear, polished, and professional written and oral communication • Interpersonal Skills: charismatic people-person who treats others with respect • Project Management: ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks and projects independently while knowing when to ask for help • Technically savvy: able to easily learn and train others on how to use technology tools and software; advanced proficiency in GSuite and MS Office suite • Detail-oriented: flawless attention to detail; can spot a typo from a mile away • Motivated: entrepreneurial mindset and ability to own personal and professional development goals.
• This is a great opportunity for a self-starting professional with an interest in recruiting, talent operations, and people operations to play a critical role in building the foundation for our company’s continued success: our people. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside our hiring teams to learn what it takes to successfully recruit, onboard, and retain great talent in the tech industry.
• Experience: 2+ years’ professional work experience, preferably in a people function (e.g. recruiting, HR, admin assistant). • Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• InCloudCounsel modernizes legal processes, globally, for many of the world's leading companies. We offer scalable, end-to-end solutions for processing routine contracts and abstracting complex documents by pairing our worldwide network of experienced lawyers with AI-enabled software. We also offer the first purpose-built software tool designed to help funds manage their obligations.
• We’re all about freedom. InCloudCounsel is on a mission to free companies from outdated legal processes and corporate lawyers from outdated work models. We’re a group of former Big Law lawyers, business professionals, and engineers working together to modernize the legal industry. The people behind developing our product, servicing our customers and lawyer partners, and driving our business operations are dynamic individuals who have also achieved the freedom to do what’s important to them - they’re musicians, dancers, photographers, sailors, surfers, world travelers, home flippers, and animal lovers - and our freedom inspires us to free others.
• The Recruiting Coordinator will report directly to the Talent Operations Manager.
• The company has offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, London, and Hong Kong. The preferred locations for this role are San Francisco, New York and Los Angeles.* • *Until further notice, all InCloudCounsel employees are working remotely from home.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.