What language do you want to use Torre in?
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter that will own the entire hiring process for all open positions, with the primary focus being on Sales and Account Management positions. You will be successful in this role if you love to creatively source, know how to maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates, move at lightning speed to fill your open reqs and never let candidate experience take a back seat. We have set the bar high for the talent that we have on the team, so we need someone who can continue to raise the bar and bring in the best of the best! You really have to love sourcing, closing candidates and be excited to show candidates why #LevLife is the best life!
• Source and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates. • Lead full cycle recruiting for all positions. • Build strong relationships with hiring managers, directors and executives. • Coordinate with the marketing team on employer branding and recruitment marketing initiatives to create content, engage with employees, and attract potential candidates. • Create and revise job descriptions. • Assist with employee training and development efforts. • Assist with the ongoing development of Lev onboarding. • Support recruiting efforts by developing requisitions, facilitating candidate logistics, scheduling onboarding, and administering the onboarding training/orientation process. • Contribute to building Lev’s culture. • Perform other duties required and assigned.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills. • Strong creative, conceptual, and problem-solving skills. • Ability to build relationships by phone and in person with top tier talent. • Ability to maintain the highest levels of discretion and confidentiality. • Strong ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities. • Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. • Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and Workable preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. • 5+ years in sourcing and recruiting, preferably in the Salesforce ecosystem.
• Lev is a digital consultancy that works with marketers to level up their customer experience using Salesforce products. • We’re a marketing-focused consultancy that’s all about improving the customer experience. We weave strategy and expertise into every solution to level up customer engagement and drive marketing success. While Salesforce gives organizations the foundation and flexibility to power even the most complicated businesses, Lev helps you put plans into action so you can get the most out of your investment. • As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, we’re building a team of marketing strategy experts that helps brands leverage Salesforce products to better connect with their customers. We have offices in Indiana and Arizona, and remote workers across the country. We hire the best and brightest in the industry. Sound like you? Keep reading.
• Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.