What language do you want to use Torre in?
Qualtrics is in the business of helping organizations manage experiences, and Employee Experiences are at the core of what organizations do and are. Overwhelmingly, work is carried out through technology, be it a laptop, desktop or mobile device. The use of collaborative office-spaces is also rapidly changing; even pre-pandemic organizations were rethinking how spaces could best foster collaboration and innovation amongst employees. Our customers need new solutions to measure and understand the workplace experience they are providing, both via the digital and the physical workplace. There is high demand for these solutions amongst the IT and executive community, which Qualtrics is uniquely positioned to deliver on. Our XM platform offers unmatched breadth to gather and act on feedback in the flow of work, and our close relationship with SAP gives us access to technology experiences in the world’s largest organizations. In order to meet this market need, we are investing in a specific role to design tools that gather feedback on the Workplace Experience for Employees, as part of our Product Scientist team within our EX Product org.
Methodology Development (70%)Drive development of the Qualtrics Workplace Experience methodology. This may include: • Defining Workplace Experience Solutions: • Help to define the solutions to measure the Workplace Experience, and help to prioritise those by customer need. Examples of existing solutions are: IT Transformation Rollout feedback, Technology Assessment, IT Support feedback. • Developing industry-leading solutions to measure the Workplace Experience: • Solutions should enable organizations to gather and act on employee feedback. Feedback may be on the Digital (~75%) or the Physical (~25%) workplace. • Examples of deliverables that make up a solution are: Survey question set, action tips and tools for leaders & teams, Communications guidance, Dashboard design. Deliverables will also include heavy collaboration across our marketing and sales teams to create supporting assets for those deliverables. • Input into new Product innovation needs:Work with the Product Management team to productize successful solutions into our platform. This may include specific features that should be developed to enhance the solution. • Customer Advisory Services (20%)Support where needed on non-billable customer services, particularly where it aligns to large-scale technology or facility experiences. Professional Development (10%) • Product Scientists are expected to stay across the latest industry developments. These may be in the fields of people analytics, organizational psychology, behavioral science or digital transformation, and/or the latest innovative customer programs. • Continuous Professional Development • May include attendance at industry conferences, regular review of journal articles, learning new skills or methodologies. It is suggested to attend one industry event per quarter. • Enablement of other teams: Creating collateral or potentially running Training & Enablement sessions for Sales/CS/Delivery teams.
• A blend of agency-side experience as well as internal-client experience is ideal, although candidates from either side will be considered • Experience working with large and complex enterprises • Strong writing and presentation skills • Consultative and relationship builder who can quickly understand client needs and requirements • Have a strong understanding of good research methodology; item design and data collection • Able to analyze and interpret data, and report back insights to customers • Willingness and ability to travel up to 10%
• The best candidate for the role will have a passion for employee experiences, developed through years of working through practical EX challenges with different organizations. They will combine this keen understanding of customer needs with their up-to-the-minute knowledge of workplace trends, and will be able to convert that combination into strategic recommendations. The essence of the role is distilling complex problems into simple solutions, so the ability to listen, design, communicate and influence will be crucial. • In addition, this person will be a strong presenter who represents Qualtrics at industry events and evangelizes the work we do with customers.
• 7+ years experience in either of the two below fields (separate or combined) • Experience working on employee feedback programs; from survey design to insights analysis & presentation • Experience working in a Digital Workplace role
• Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment. Leveraging expertise from XM Scientists and the XM Institute, Product Scientists define the Qualtrics methodology around full EXM… • ...that is built into our products • ...that is sold by our sales teams • ...that is reflected in our marketing messages • ...that is enabled through customer success • ...that is scaled through partners • ...that is delivered by our Scientist and TC teams • ...that is socialized across customers through the XM Institute
• Finally, they will be inspired by and believe in our culture and values. They’ll believe in work being a positive experience for themselves and their co-workers, and be willing to strap in and enjoy the ride!
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.