• we’re looking to add a detail-oriented and tenacious Collections Specialist to help ensure we’re delivering a smooth and consistent payment process for our students.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for tuition collection and for any student questions regarding payment methods, policies and processes • Track and ensure the consistent and timely collection of tuition from students • Maintaining bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed • Perform account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner • Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• 2-3 years of experience with collections, invoicing, and/or accounts receivable • Excellent customer service and communication skills (email, web chat and phone) • The ability to handle difficult and/or emotionally-charged situations that comes with collections work • Experience using Excel for finance and accounting tasks • Problem-solving and analytical skills • The ability to analyze large sets of data • Excellent planning, organization skills, and business judgement • The ability and desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment that positively impacts lives every day
• As the Collections Specialist at Fullstack Academy, you will serve as the point person for tuition collection and accounts receivable administration. You will work with students to ensure they have the necessary information about tuition payments. You will track and follow up with students to ensure they are making payments in a timely manner. You will learn about Fullstack’s accounting and finance operations and support the team on ad hoc projects and activities.
• Fullstack Academy is a top-ranked immersive school for technical skills training based in New York City. Fullstack offers comprehensive in-person and remote training opportunities across the U.S. and prepares students with the in-demand skills they need to launch fulfilling tech careers. "Fullstack Academy has been a life-changing experience" is something we hear often and the reason why we come to work everyday. As we grow and serve larger student populations, we’re looking to add a detail-oriented and tenacious Collections Specialist to help ensure we’re delivering a smooth and consistent payment process for our students.
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.