• At Anaplan, we are looking for an ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE to join one of the fastest growing cloud vendors and make your mark on the industry. You will take your proven track record of new business sales and Account Management of Global 2000 enterprises and sell an incredibly versatile solution that is helping people and companies around the world every day to make better-informed plans and decisions.
• Engaging with targeted enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes and position Anaplan’s unique ability to solve the problem • Learning the business and profit models of all of your accounts, to effectively understand how they plan and guide their decision-making • Building and defending Anaplan’s business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigating complex prospect environments to align the prospect around the Anaplan solution • Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities • Utilizing Anaplan’s value-based selling methodology and Salesforce.com to manage sales processes and accurately forecast business • Recruiting and leveraging partners and existing customers in your territory to build your Anaplan “franchise”
• 5-7 years’ successful selling into big company space • Experience selling SaaS platform solutions, either directly or through a Big 4 consulting firm preferred • Strong network in your territory with both customers and partners • Consultative selling skills • Ability to understand and navigate through complex, large company environments • BS/BA degree
• In this role, you will be a key contributor to Anaplan’s revenue growth while driving change as a market disruptor. Reporting directly to the RVP (Regional Vice President), you will work with our Sales Development Reps, Pre-sales Consultants and Customer Success Team to build customer value and drive new business onto the Anaplan platform. You may have up to 20 accounts in a defined geographic territory, mostly ‘greenfield’ accounts with several existing Anaplan customers. This type of territory requires someone to further build our footprint by hunting and winning new logo accounts as well as expanding opportunities within the current Anaplan customer base.
• Anaplan is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Our customers come first to create heroes, unlock potential & build trust and confidence. We challenge legacy thinking and software that isn’t flexible for the modern organization. We have architected the only platform that will take the time from planning to decision down to zero. • We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
• Our sales team is sharing our bold vision with companies around the world and helping them understand the power of Anaplan products. We partner with some of the world’s biggest brands, such as GE, PwC, and VMware, to unlock their full potential for success and to grow our business. • You will join a team of individuals who embrace and respect diverse perspectives, aren’t afraid to push boundaries and try new ideas, and are passionate about helping our customers and each other succeed. We work hard, but we also don’t wait for an excuse to have fun. In fact, we’re so serious about it that it’s one of our core values.
• EPM, BI or ERP software sales experience • History of meeting/exceeding quotas • Passion for a fast paced, high growth environment • Success selling into Finance, Supply Chain & Sales/Sales Operations • Loves white boarding with prospects and creative selling
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.