What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Establish a dynamic global strategy that enables the revenue organization to drive a consistent narrative, value-driven commercial methodology, and efficient sales process. You’ll partner with regional enablement teams, creating opportunities for market-specific tailoring and success. • Refine Gainsight’s commercial enablement program to educate all employees across the company on our high-level messaging and value proposition, so that everyone in the company is “playing from the same sheet of music,” and amplifying our message to the market. • Iterate on GTM playbooks that help build confidence to scale our global field organizations. Develop playbooks that ultimately reduce seller effort (simplifying knowledge transfer, efficiently accessing key competitive intelligence, synthesizing requests of the sales team from cross-functional teams - e.g., product and marketing - for maximum impact). Manage sales productivity resources including references, job aids, and technology enablement • Build out a repeatable process for partnership & feedback loops with Product Marketing & Revenue Marketing to evolve the way we sell, service, and support our customers. • Develop a world-class commercial onboarding program that helps Gainsight onboard new sales employees globally, establishing and maintaining world-class ramp times. • Create a required skill and competency framework, and associated ongoing learning program for the sales team to ensure each sales team member has the appropriate skills and attributes required to be successful in their respective roles • Establish enablement as a strategic arm of our GTM strategy - Align enablement efforts with key KPIs and business outcomes and meticulously track ROI & impact like increasing rep productivity, quota attainment, and ramp times. • Proactively identify challenges and obstacles in the sales process (aligned to how customers buy) and work with sales leadership to address them head on. Develop, install, monitor, and improve processes to support sales results (regular deal reviews, forecasting / pipeline cadence, etc.) • Manage sales portal and learning management system
• Experience building and managing a growing team • Experience producing within a quota carrying role and a keen understanding of the challenges faced by software sales professionals • Experience planning, developing, and executing global sales kick-off events and quarterly / ongoing learning programs, including collaboration with senior executives • Commanding executive presence; credible in front of a sales team and/or executive audience • Strong ability to build internal networks and influence across functions • Ability to understand business strategy and key purchasing criteria to create and deliver effective sales training • Strong project management and organizational skills • Exceptional presentation, communication and organizational skills • Demonstrable experience in implementing processes, trainings and programs with a proven impact on the success of the Sales team • Experience in a fast-growing SaaS company preferred.
• The Head of Sales Enablement will be responsible for aligning and enabling global Gainsight employees on our mission of helping our clients deliver success to their customers, and sustainable growth for their companies. • One of Gainsight’s values is Success For All, and therefore, the Director of Enablement will play a key role in the connection between employee success and customer success.
• Minimum of 8 years of professional work experience with experience in sales enablement or product marketing.
• Gainsight is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, Gainsight brings together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020. • Leading companies such as LinkedIn, Adobe, Tableau, Splunk, and Box choose Gainsight culminating in our recognition as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India. Gainsight is a remote-friendly workplace. Gainsight was recognized as one of the Best Work-From-Home companies in 2021.
• With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age. • Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule ("Do unto others..." and that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community. • Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives. • Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do. • Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself only with people like you--diversity breeds creativity. • Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
• In this critical role, you will work directly with the Chief Revenue Officer and Chief Executive Officer, partnering closely with leaders across all functions to ensure that everyone in Gainsight understands our overall go-to-market messaging. You’ll work very closely with our global sales leadership team to enable our sellers to be the most effective sellers in the industry - increasing velocity, win rates and deal size.
• Why You’ll Love It Here: • Our Attitude: We’ve created a new industry from scratch, and we’re on the fast track! • Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success. • Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction. • Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, and a beautiful user interface. • Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year. • Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others. • Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, and others (and top consulting firms like BCG and McKinsey!). • Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, and Stay Thirsty, My Friends • Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.