What language do you want to use Torre in?
• This is an excellent opportunity to join Excel Technologies, a trusted partner in delivering leading-edge information and mission solutions that safeguard our national security. • Excel Technologies is actively recruiting a full performance software developer to develop and support an IC customer. You will be joining a team that fosters a culture of technical leadership, creativity, agility, and excellence while challenging each employee with complex and rewarding mission engagements. • It’s time to work for a company that is interested in your personal and career development. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, challenging work, career advancement, work-life balance, and community leadership. If this is what you are looking for, apply today!
• Provides development engineering and programming support to projects and infrastructure supported activities. • Designs and develops enterprise applications in a Web environment. Develops, creates, and modifies general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyzes user needs and develop software solutions. • Designs software or customizes software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. • May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team. • May manage websites including design, develop, deploy and maintain activities as well as performs testing and quality assurance of websites and web applications.
• Must possess an active/current TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph clearance.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline with 3+ years of related experience. Additional years of experience and/or relevant certification may serve in lieu of a degree.
• A Woman-Owned Small Business focusing on mission-oriented solutions supporting citizen and national security centric Federal programs. Our specialty areas include Cyber Security, Organizational Resiliency, Secure Cloud Implementation, Machine Learning, Data Visualization/Analytics, and Virtual Reality experience design and delivery.
• Excel Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.