What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are looking for a passionate and motivated SDET to help us build our evolving, world-class log management system.
• Work closely with the product management, design, and internal teams to understand the needs of our customers and to ensure quality is a key consideration • Help establish and evolve formal test processes, ensuring that we are using industry-accepted best practices. • Work in all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met. • Act as point of contact for testing aspects of releases, providing testing services and coordinating resources internally and externally. • Serve as an advisor to developers when it comes to software quality. • Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated with a strong emphasis on automation). • Strong aptitude for deep technical and root cause testing and analysis.
• Proven track record in software development • Proven track record in software quality assurance • Strong knowledge of software test methodologies, tools and processes • Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases • Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing • Hands-on experience with automated testing tools • Solid scripting knowledge • Solid understanding of testing as part of a CI/CD pipeline • Obsession for product quality and customer success • Keen attention to detail, without forgetting about the big picture • Strong communication skills with the ability to contribute to technical discussions. • Bonus Points (Nice to have): • Experience with one or more areas in performance, security, functional, regression, and integration testing • Knowledge of Kubernetes or previously Node.js experience is a plus
• The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, energetic self-starter with a passion for helping to create products that deliver an unmatched customer experience. You will have a team-oriented attitude, a desire to see your team succeed and grow, and the ability to set up processes to execute quickly. You will be results-driven, hold yourself and others to the highest standards and put our customers success first.
• 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
• At LogDNA, you will be involved in envisioning and implementing a fast and modern log management platform that offers the flexibility of an amazing developer experience combined with the trust of enterprise-grade infrastructure. Today, LogDNA is used by over 3,000 teams including customers at IBM, Houseparty, ASICS and Lime Bike. We are building a future where developers don’t have to dread the tools they use at work, starting with log management.
• At LogDNA, it’s our differences, compassion, and desire to grow that bring us together. We respect the opinions of all people and are champions for diversity, equity, and inclusion in our community.
• This is a full-time opportunity. LogDNA is based in Mountain View, CA but can hire for 100% remote.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.