What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are looking for a hands-on, highly technical Senior Systems Engineer who will serve as a subject matter expert on the Phreesia IT team. You will work closely with IT management to assess current state, determine our needs and then implement systems to achieve these goals. The ideal candidate will have experience working with cloud technology and user / device management systems.
• Cloud systems health and optimization • Assist with system architecture related to internal client management / productivity tools • Developing standard operating procedures • Automation of repetitive tasks • Monitoring key processes • Day-to-day operation, maintenance and monitoring of Phreesia IT systems • Collaborate with compliance team to ensure IT systems comply with applicable regulations • Mentor and train IT staff on advanced concepts and systems
• Experience in IT support / system administration / information security • Experience working in healthcare is desired but not required • Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze complex technical problems • Ability to multi-task, shift gears quickly, work independently and collaboratively, adapt easily to shifting priorities, process changes, and schedule changes • Ability to quickly learn new systems • Excellent verbal and written communications; ability to explain issues clearly and concisely and establish effective working relationships in a distributed team • Ideal candidates for this position will have expertise in some or all of the following areas in priority order: • System Administration • Private / Public Cloud • Information Security • Network Administration • Specific skills / experience desired: • Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, Azure AD, Intune • Productivity software / services such as Microsoft Office 365 • Knowledge of server virtualization products such as VMWare, Hyper-V • Cloud services such as AWS and Azure • Client management and Mobile Device Management tools • Windows and Mac client support • Software patch management • Configuration management • Network switch and firewall administration • Scripting experience such as PowerShell
• Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field preferred
• At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care. • Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
• We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.