CloudFactory provides a tech-forward, professionally managed workforce solution with all the benefits of a trained internal team. Our teams are agile, scale fast, and process data with high accuracy on virtually any platform. CloudFactory is on a mission to change how work gets done. We're using technology to make it super easy and affordable for startups and fast-growing companies to automate and outsource routine back-office core data work and training datasets for machine learning. As our VP Business Development and Partnerships, you will manage Cloudfactory’s corporate partnerships and alliance strategy. You will build a team of Partner Managers in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment focused on establishing a high quality partner ecosystem that will accelerate our product and sales. The role reports to the CRO.
• Design strategy and execute partnerships that support CF’s strategic goals. • Drive measurable impact on sourced and influenced pipeline to CF’s sales organization. • Manage partner relationships across their entire lifecycle from onboarding to ongoing success. • Understand product roadmap and customer value proposition to bring in partners that align and accelerate value provided to prospects and our customer base. • Identify partner needs and position CF in a way that sets the relationship for success. • Investigate the Partner's and Customers; long-term business objectives and anticipate future needs. • Maintain knowledge and have a pulse on the Sales Enablement market. Develop relationships with CEO’s of complementary technology companies. • Lead and inspire cross-functional teams to evaluate partnership opportunities. • Work in sync with the marketing and sales teams to leverage 3rd parties to scale revenue. • Build relationships with relevant companies, organizations (not potential customers) • Negotiate and sign deals with companies that we share potential customers with. • Promote partnerships and relationships with other companies • Work with marketing to announce new partnerships • Work with partner companies marketing/PR for announcements • Educate the organization on partnerships. • Mentor, motivate and develop employees to deliver on the organization’s qualified opportunity goals in-line with our sales plan.
• Strong channel sales and marketing background. • Experience in managing M&A evaluations. • History of building and driving pipeline generation at the field level with direct sales and go-to-market partner organizations • Collaborative personality; comfortable working across many functions and teams • Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment • Expert business case and financial modeling skills • Workforce management experience a Plus! • Executive Presence
• 15+ years of growing partnership programs, ideally from small programs with minimal revenue contribution to significant drivers of growth and revenue. • 10+ years as a global enterprise SaaS software sales executive with demonstrated results in building sales traction in the enterprise.
• CloudFactory is a global leader in combining people and technology to provide workforce solutions for machine learning and business process optimization. Our professionally managed and trained teams work with high accuracy using virtually any tool. We process millions of tasks a day for innovators including Microsoft, GoSpotCheck, Hummingbird Technologies, Ibotta and Luminar. We exist to create meaningful work for one million talented people in developing nations, so we can earn, learn, and serve our way to become leaders worth following.
• CloudFactory does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
• Join us, and change the world for the better. If you are skilled and humble, with a commitment to lifelong learning, and you’re curious about the world and its people, you could be a good fit at CloudFactory. We welcome the unique contributions you can bring to help us build a diverse, inclusive workplace because we connect, learn, and grow stronger from our differences. We want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. We look forward to hearing from you!
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.