Isobar Commerce (previously known as eCommera) provides global retailers with a single source for expertise, technology and operational support. We have a proven track record for delivering, managing and innovating multi-channel commerce platforms for major international brands and retailers including, Asda Direct, Clarins, Shiseido, adidas and many more. Our world-class team has delivered sites for over 25 brands with more than 170 sites across 34 markets.
As part of a global expansion strategy, the company has set up a key Sofia technology team of Software Architects, Software Developers, QA Engineers, Project Managers and Technical Support Specialists.
During the pandemic, we managed to grow our ISOBAR TEAM with more than 30+ talented people and we proudly continue the search for new passionate members for our Software Development Team.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our Engineering department as a hands-on Software Development Team Leader by developing, improving and leading a team of software engineers with various skills, so that a high quality end product is delivered.
- Lead a team of Developers ensuring the quality of delivery, doing code reviews when necessary
- Interact with the end client as required to ensure the solution is implemented, as well as possible
- To assist scoping the technical requirements
- Provide recommendations where corrective action is required
- Responsible for code development and thorough unit testing to create cutting-edge e-commerce solutions
- Actively participating in all phases of the development cycle and the work process discussions in a Scrum/Agile working environment
- Code review of peer’s work
- Documentation of work to the required standard
- Conduct all communication internally and externally in English
- Responsibility and efficiency while meeting strict deadlines in dynamic projects
- Looking at new technologies and 3rd party products to see how they would fit into the Company solution or help the retailer with a specific problem
- Ensure designs are built to a high level of quality, usability and stability
- Defines and ensure adherence to application engineering guidelines, processes and procedures
- Responsible for working to design solution roadmaps
- Proven experience in a Team Lead/Manager position
- Strong expertise on a professional level with design, development, maintenance, and implementation of application software on multiple technical platforms
- Full life cycle in a JAVA or PHP (.NET also considered) based environment
- Ability to work with specific development tools (i.e. VSCode, Eclipse) and code versioning systems
- Oracle or MS SQL Server or IBM DB2
- Very good verbal and written English
- Exceptional business ethics and positive mindset, with the desire to broaden knowledge and expand skills
- A creative person able to make decisions in a timely and independent manner under tight deadlines
- Challenging job in premium professional environment, using modern practices and technologies
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment in a fast-growing organization.
- Attractive compensation package with social benefits - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme and company sponsored activities
- 25 days paid vacation and work-life balance
- Flexible benefits package, based on your individual preferences
- Opportunity to stay current with technologies and advancements in the field with a renowned brand in the e-commerce industry
- A friendly and non-conflict working environment with fun and quality recreation time
- Relocation assistance - If you are interested in this role and would consider a permanent move to Sofia, we provide relocation assistance at the amount of half monthly net salary.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.