What language do you want to use Torre in?
• As we build a best-in-class B2B SaaS platform, we’re doing it alongside a group of high-performing “no excuses just results” people. • The Software Architect will be key in designing and developing software systems while collaborating with additional members of the product and tech team. • If you love a challenge and are eager to scale a SaaS business to the next level, this role is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing sports startup, that cares about its people and culture, has a strong brand, a great solution, and is loved by its partners.
• Collaborate with product team to understand and refine business requirements that drive the Opendorse platform architecture • Design and implement reliable, secure, performant, and scalable solutions • Research and leverage latest technologies in software development where applicable • Participate in planning and estimating of product release • Contribute to code base with feature development, enhancements, and defect fixes • Perform code reviews to ensure long term sustainability of the platform • Maintaining up to date documentation of platform design and infrastructure • Maintain and update CI/CD pipelines
• Demonstrated work in large scale SaaS applications (1M+ users, high user concurrency) Nice to have experience: • Experience with .NET , SQL Server, React/React Native, Azure DevOps • Demonstrated track record of successfully gathering and understanding business requirements, designing realistic and effective solutions, making effective trade-offs in design and implementation, and delivering high-quality solutions on ambitious timelines • Demonstrated experience leading teams to deliver digital products, and working collaboratively with technical and non-technical people at all levels in an organization What will set you apart: • Being high-energy with a hustle, motivation, and drive that’s contagious • Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills • Strong problem solving and prioritization skills • Experience working in a high-growth early-stage technology startup company • Experience in the sports industry • Proven to be collaborative team player across multiple functions and geographies • Willingness to travel up to 15% to company headquarters in Lincoln, NE
• 8+ years experience in software development • 4+ years supporting applications in a cloud environment (Azure preferred) • Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Opendorse is a social media publishing tool designed to help the world’s most important people post with a single tap. • We’re purpose-built to help athletes make the most of their moment and to capture this massive opportunity alongside the organizations they’re connected to. • Today we help more than 30,000 of the top athletes and leaders in sports set the new standard on social. From All-Pros to CEOs — when important people share content on behalf of their partners or organizations — they share it through Opendorse.
• Opendorse is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.