What language do you want to use Torre in?
Your mission as a Sr. Operations Analyst for the Program Management division will include partnering with department managers and subject matter experts to identify documentation, collateral and reporting needs as well as leading internal initiatives to identify areas of opportunity for productivity and service quality. You will lead efforts to evolve Program Management operations to support a growing and diverse customer base and operations in multiple markets. The ideal candidate will be able to lead new initiatives, establish structure where it may not exist and be able to engage stakeholders at all levels and functions.
• Create workflows, knowledge articles and other collateral for use by staff/customers to self-serve and deliver improved access to consistent information • Partner with department managers to evaluate and share recommendations to department workflows, processes and procedures to maintain or improve productivity and service quality • Build and maintain repository for process documentation and audit artifacts required for reference and record keeping • Lead internal programs and initiatives to improve cross-functional productivity and service quality • Create regular reporting to ensure processes are achieving desired results including productivity targets, service levels and quality • Track major corporate initiatives impacting multiple departments to provide a holistic, division-level view of impacts and requirements • Produce reports and dashboards to communicate status of key performance metrics, trends, risks and improvement actions • Develop policies and audit methods to ensure internal procedures and quality standards are being met • Partner with cross functional groups such as Sales, Customer Success and Product on developing shared workflows in support of customers • Track and report on corporate initiatives to provide visibility to senior management and identify impacts to operations, staffing and budget • Represent department manager perspectives in cross functional meetings and share recommendations for how to proceed or resolve competing demands
• Superior ability to communicate complex concepts and engage stakeholders from various levels • Strong knowledge of creating performance reporting and dashboards using Microsoft Excel, G Suite, Salesforce.com and other databases • Strong knowledge of industry-leading tools for documenting and communicating key concepts including G Suite, Microsoft Powerpoint, Visio, LucidCharts, Confluence • Ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously • Highly motivated and able to deliver against aggressive schedules
• 3-5+ years of experience in Customer Support/Delivery Operations or similar role leading initiatives to deliver documentation, collateral and process improvements • Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Named as a Forbes Fintech 50 the last two years in a row, Marqeta powers innovative payment solutions for many of the apps and services you enjoy daily. Our modern card issuing platform, open API, and advanced analytics provide unprecedented control for companies to issue cards, authorize transactions and manage payment operations in real-time. • We are a team of industry experts and technology innovators who take a dynamic approach to solving challenging problems. We power possibilities for our customers by bringing the best talent together in an open and collaborative work environment that rewards creativity and perseverance. • Marqeta is proud of its Oakland roots and strives to build a global team as diverse as the markets we serve, staying true to our values to Connect the Customer, Find a Way, Make Simple, Take Risk and Build One Marqeta. We are not expecting any single candidate to meet all job requirements listed below, so please apply. It’s an exciting time to join Marqeta. As we grow, your career and opportunities will grow as well.
• As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Marqeta is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.