What language do you want to use Torre in?
We’re seeking a Transaction Coordinator to provide a simpler, more streamlined experience of buying and selling homes. The Transaction Coordinator Team sits at the center of all the action while being responsible for delivering a world class experience to every Homeward customer and agent that includes an on-time closing. As part of the team, you’ll be responsible for driving each transaction through to completion as a critical member of Homeward’s front-facing team. The role will include collaboration with both internal and external service providers, such as title, mortgage and insurance providers, while managing transactions through each critical phase. This position will challenge your ability to establish and implement complex operational processes while working cross-functionally with other critical teams including operations, sales, product, engineering, and customer experience among others.
• Acting as a fiduciary to Homeward customers from contract through closing • Serving as primary point of contact for Homeward’s relationships with settlement service providers • Reviewing settlement statements and coordinating the signing of CDs by Homeward • Managing insurance and other critical service orders • Tracking all critical dates, details, forms, and contracts in our CRM (Salesforce) • Collaborating with the CX team to ensure we have all necessary deliverables from our buyers to close accurately and on time every time • Directing the activities of Transaction Management assistants
• Exceptional organizational skills • Impeccable written and verbal communication skills • Strong time-management and project management skills • An ability to remain focused and execute under pressure of deadlines and multitasking • An intrinsic desire to serve customers and provide a delightful, seamless experience • The drive to be apart of innovation and a growing team
• 2+ years Real Estate transaction management experience • Bachelor's degree and/or real estate license preferred
• We give homeowners the freedom to buy the home they want before selling their existing one. Customers tell us about their home and financial situation, and then we provide them with funds to confidently secure their next home with a competitive all-cash offer. This saves them stress from having to list their house without knowing where they are going next, and makes the process of buying and selling a home as predictable and easy as it should be. • Homeward was started in 2018 by Tim Heyl, a 10-year industry veteran and owner of one of the fastest growing agent teams in the U.S. We're passionate about our mission to empower customers and their agent partners to buy before they sell while making the entire experience more convenient and certain. We've attracted a strong early customer base in Texas, Colorado, and Georgia, and are building our team to help us deliver our unique solution, and continue evolving our business. • Homeward is backed by top-tier venture investors - Adams Street, Javelin, and LiveOak. We’ve raised over $25 million in equity to grow the business, and have secured over $100 million in debt to buy homes for our customers. Our leadership team includes experts from the real estate, mortgage, and technology spaces.
• This is a remote position and we're accepting applications from anywhere in the U.S. We also have an optional office in Austin you can use if you live here or come visit. Knowledge of Texas, Colorado, and/or Georgia markets is preferred. • Note: This role may require some weekend availability. • The perfect candidate for this role may be a licensed agent that has realized they prefer the back end or support side of real estate more so than the selling, cold calling, door knocking, etc. Or perhaps the perfect candidate has worked on the support side for another real estate team or company, and is looking for a growth opportunity. This could include those currently or recently working as a Transaction Coordinator/Manager, a Closing Coordinator/Manager, an Executive Assistant, Account Manager or a Listing Manager/Coordinator.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.