What language do you want to use Torre in?
LogDNA is looking for our first Senior Financial Analyst to join our growing team. Reporting to the CFO, you will develop our financial planning and analysis model and capabilities, build out and maintain the company’s monthly financial forecast, prepare KPIs, develop source data strategies and present insights to senior leadership. You will be proactive and detail-oriented and bring strong technical skills and excellent written/verbal communication abilities. This critical position will be responsible for the preparation of key monthly financial reporting, in depth analysis of our COGS, ad hoc analysis, tracking of KPIs and creating dashboards and tools to review existing and new initiatives. You will use your finance background and data analysis skills to report out what's happening and recommend what to do next. You will partner closely with accounting, revenue operations and all budget holders.
• Play an integral role in the Company’s financial planning process, including the annual and quarterly multi-year financial planning cycles • Assist in any ad-hoc analyses and deep dives into data to improve the collective understanding of risks and opportunities related to the business • Provide leadership team & cross functional teams with data based decision support and KPIs • Streamline reporting processes through development of standardized reporting packages.
• Experience across a combination of investment banking and operating experience at a growth software company • Financial proficiency: comfortable with/in/around numbers and modeling • Ability to influence cross-functional partners at all levels within an organization • Strategic thinking: ability to understand how financial decisions impact business performance and strategy and demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills • Strong attention to detail and pride in accuracy • Integrity in work product, decision making and your relationships with others is a must • Expert in financial modeling with experience building complex models including building and maintaining three statement operating models • Familiarity with corporate finance and accounting concepts • Exceptionally detail oriented and able to execute big-picture decision making • Comfortable with ambiguity and effective at juggling multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment • Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate and influence effectively across various departments • Curious and scrappy, able to execute pragmatically
• BA/BS with 4+ years of total experience including financial planning and analytics in a fast-moving SAAS company and experience in banking, business valuation or equivalent
• At LogDNA you’ll help us build a fast and modern log management platform (SAAS) that offers the flexibility of an amazing developer experience with the trust of enterprise-grade infrastructure. We strive to help developers pinpoint production issues by aggregating all system and application logs into one platform. Today, LogDNA is used by over 3,000 teams including IBM, Asics, and Lime Bike. Some recent accolades are being named to the Enterprise Tech 30 list, the Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Stars list, and the CRN 10 Hottest Cloud Startups of 2020 list. We’ve also been listed on Fortune’s Best Places to Work (2020 for Small Companies).
• At LogDNA, it’s our differences, compassion, and desire to grow that bring us together. We respect the opinions of all people and are champions for diversity, equity, and inclusion in our community.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.