• At Axon, our goal is to make each individual feel valued for his or her contributions to the company’s mission to protect life. We are looking for intelligent people who want to do remarkable things. We strive to create an environment where people can succeed and enjoy coming to work every day.
• Manage and grow revenue and market share at designated agencies to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve Axon’s strategic objectives • Develop and maintain client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth • Develop and execute account strategy by collaborating with account team to deliver stronger, more relevant value propositions • Cultivate customer relationships and ensure effective service delivery to accounts • Focus on customer's satisfaction, know the customer's business and workflows, develop proper contact network within accounts • Support execution of strategy at the account level • Work with and bring in experts/specialists where required • Oversee all account activities • Responsible for forecasting, keep management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gather intelligence on competitor activity, and give feedback to marketing • Track customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities • May provide customer product training as necessary • Accountable for individual expense budget management • Own account relationships and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts.
• Startup experience & some vertical experience a plus • Law Enforcement / Public Safety experience a plus • Data management experience using Salesforce or similar CRM • Virtualization and Cloud understanding • Solution or consultative sales experience • Able to clearly and directly articulate complex solution offerings • Relationship sellers • Team Player: collaborate with various team members regularly • Ready to own & drive the territory • Open to travel 70% + (3-4 days a week on the road).
• Axon Strategic Account Executives are responsible for selling Axon products and services to enterprise-size corrections facilities. This is a quota-carrying, external field position. The ability to articulate complex solutions, build and maintain senior-level relationships, navigate across customer agencies/units, and lead the Axon team to success is required. The position provides technical and administrative product information, demonstrations, and/or product training.
• 5+ years of demonstrated successful Software Sales Experience (SaaS / Cloud).
• We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete. • It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.