What language do you want to use Torre in?
We’re looking for the rare Leonardo da Vinci of A/B testing and CRO to join our world-class remote digital optimization team as a hybrid UX/UI visual designer and front-end developer all in one package. Yes, this is a highly unusual request to pack all these skills into a single uber-talented person, but we have a reason: we’ve found this is the fastest way to get high-quality testing ideas implemented. And speed is the name of the game in the CRO world that includes both website and app optimization. We know this is a tall order… but we recruit nationally with a similar strategy for all positions and know this renaissance person is out there… and we are confident we will find you! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a creative, inquisitive and razor-sharp mindset who’s oozing with ideas and obsessed with creating amazing user experiences that convert like crazy. You get annoyed when pixels aren’t perfect and when UXs and UIs don’t make sense… and scratch your head each time you purchase something personally on another website or and wonder why their checkout process is so inefficient! And the reason you chose to develop the “whole enchilada” package of UX/UI/CRO/design/dev skills is so that the amazing ideas bursting in your head could get implemented precisely the way you envisioned, without anybody else messing them up Your days will be exciting and filled with variety – one day you might be optimizing a quiz form in the performance funnels we use in our Google and Facebook ads… another day you may be optimizing a checkout or upsell page our e-comm website… another day you might be optimizing the onboarding experience in our customized app. You’re engaging with senior leadership to connect user experiences to the company vision, analyzing data with our data scientists to detect success patterns… and even talking to customers to gain deep insights into motivations, frustrations, and barriers to success.
• Brainstorm Ideas – Collaborate with the rest of the digital optimization team to brainstorm on new ideas to test, both evolutionary and revolutionary, and prioritize into a roadmap • UX/UI Visual Design – Take requirements (or build them yourselves when necessary) and craft visual designs that turn those requirements into high-converting customer experiences • Front End Development – Transform your PSDs into pixel-perfect code executions that smartly leverage technology to make everything faster, more scalable, smoother, and easier • Data Analysis – Dive DEEP into split test data to see what works and what doesn't, identifying the patterns of success to capitalize one, and the mistakes to avoid • Customer Research – Review (and conduct if you want to) user research to gain deep insights into key psychological triggers to inform new rounds of testing
• Gifted Experience Builder – You know how to architect web / mobile pages that are simple and instantly connect with consumers in a way that motivates and inspires them to take action • Driven to Excellence – You’ve got an ownership mentality with an innate inner drive to excellence that other people who aren’t built that way find disturbingly intense • Strong Bias to Act – You produce instead of pontificate and love to run with the ball without being told to do and frequently find yourself cycling at a faster rate than most people • Relentlessly Persists – You stay focused until the task is done by embracing a get-it-done attitude and relentlessly attacking problems at different angles until they’re solved • Humble – You package all of the above skills inside a humble mindset in which you listen more than talk, absorb more than dictate and are in constant “beta” mode, learning all you can
• Deliver Test Wins – Your #1 objective is to collaborate with the rest of the digital optimization team to deliver a high volume of quality split tests that win as measured by our KPIs • Establish Best Practices – Collaborate with our Director of CRO to establish best practices for UX/UI, design, and development as it relates specifically to our digital optimization work. • Build “Fast Quality” Systems – Brainstorm with the rest of the digital optimization team to create systems and SOPs that deliver high-quality tests quickly.
• 5+ Years UX/UI Visual Design – You’ve been in the trenches for at least 5 years as a visual designer, ideally mostly inside a high-volume experimentation and testing environment • 5+ years Front-End Development – You’ve got the complete mastery of all front-end development languages and frameworks both for web and mobile/app; bonus points if full-stack in LAMP. • 3+ Years App + e-Commerce – You’ve been exposed to heavy amounts of design and development work building and optimizing mobile app and e-commerce websites
• Metabolic Living’s mission is to empower people to thrive EVERY day so they can enjoy life to the fullest. And our vision is to do this by making our metabolism-first lifestyle become the worldwide standard for healthy living. It’s a flexible, fun lifestyle that’s 100% focused on delivering the results that matter: feeling your best, looking your best, and performing your best. In the shortest time possible. (www.metabolicliving.com) • Our goal is to grow into a billion-dollar multi-channel brand that’s distributed via online, mobile, and physical retail. For 10 years, we’ve been painstakingly building the products, services, framework, team, and culture to make this happen. We have a robust, mature, complete, and profitable business model with scalable customer acquisition. And now we’re pushing into a massive new growth phase.
If you are a true Leonardo da Vinci of optimization – equal parts artist and engineer – LOVE every aspect of digital optimization, have an eye for clean and artful design, get very uncomfortable when something doesn’t look or feel right, are addicted to the process of perfection and… • You LOVE analyzing data and UXs and brainstorming new UI ideas to boost results… • You LOVE meticulously tinkering with your designs until the look-and-feel is JUST right… • You LOVE writing clean, efficient code that turns PSDs into pixel-perfect executions… • You LOVE to think about your work (and not just do as told) to creatively solve problems… • You LOVE to collaborate with other high performers to get things done the RIGHT way…
• If you’re drowning in the corporate or agency world, suffocating from lack of clarity, incessant scope creep, micromanaging bosses, endless meetings, constant interruptions and no respect for the quiet time you need to actually get work done, this is your opportunity to simplify and go deep – to pour your heart and soul into ONE big opportunity… and scale it like never before. • Or, if you’ve tried the freelance thing, but found it challenging or simply not fun doing the sales and marketing piece to land new clients so you could provide yourself or your family with a steady income, this is your opportunity find a long-term home with an organization who cares and who will constantly put fun, meaningful and challenging projects on your plate to keep things exciting and interesting. • Or, if you’ve been at a fast-growing start-up, but they haven’t turned the corner and learned how to grow without the stress, how to deliver results without working past 5 p.m., how to not burn the candle at both ends, how to create a profitable business model that doesn’t depend on the whims of VC or PE world to provide the next round of funding… this is your opportunity to take back control, live life under your own terms, and design a lifestyle that brings you joy, happiness, and satisfaction. • Regardless of your situation, whether you prefer to work in the quiet of your own home, sipping a delicious cup of coffee at your favorite coffee shop, or outside enjoying the sunshine on a bright, beautiful day… AND you are a humble, high-performing individual who would THRIVE in this type of environment, then please read on, as we can’t wait to meet you.
• Location: 100% Remote (virtual team of 100+ with no corporate office) • Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 (preferably Eastern time but flexible for the Robust • Culture: High-Performance but Humble (no jerks) that Creates Space for Deep Work • Personality: Obsessed with Details so We can Simplify the Complex for Others
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.