What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Want to work remotely? Want to make an impact by working for a small company that values autonomy and working collaboratively in a team to solve challenging problems? Love learning new technology? Then you'll fit right into the Marketcircle Team! • We are looking for someone to who excels at software design, execution, coaching others for the development of our Daylite apps. As part of this role you will be a key individual contributor to building Daylite for macOS and iOS. • To ensure success as a Senior Software Developer for Apple Platforms, you should have an extensive track record of shipping apps for macOS and/or iOS and have experience working with AppKit and UIKit, Objective-C and Swift. Bonus points for experience with SwiftUI.
• Software design and development of new functionality in Daylite for macOS and iOS • Maintaining and improving the software quality of Daylite • Writing and maintaining reliable Objective-C and Swift code • Supporting and coaching up developers
• Extensive experience building macOS and/or iOS apps • Proficiency with code versioning tools: Git, GitHub • Familiarity with MVC, declarative programming, relational databases, REST APIs, and testing tools • Are comfortable working remotely (100% remote work environment, but located within Canada) as well as being comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
• Have 8+ years of development experience • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• Marketcircle Inc. is a fun and distributed tech company. We believe in the power of Kaizen, teamwork, creativity, ownership, and empathy. By embodying these core values we know we impact the lives of our customers, and each other. • Our mission is to empower small business worldwide which drives us to develop a native macOS and iOS app that helps thousands create organization of what would otherwise be chaos.
• Tired of a long commute to work? As long as you have reliable internet, and can work between 10:00AM - 3:00PM EST (core hours), you can work from anywhere! We expect results, not monkeys sitting in cubes for 10 hours a day! Though we are mostly remote, our team tries to meet up in the office every now and again to share some laughs, build camaraderie and eat some good food! We also make it a point to do activities together, like axe throwing, escape rooms, evenings out, etc. • Marketcircle provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 905-480-5555 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.